Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you go raving/clubbing?
hot room + alcohol is a bad combo ad some E and say hello to the hot nurse taken care of you in the hospital xD
(08-10-2010, 02:39 AM)Darkside92 Wrote: hot room + alcohol is a bad combo ad some E and say hello to the hot nurse taken care of you in the hospital xD

I was going to add E, which would've resulted in more energy and dehydration, but I don't trust pills from random people.
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

I guarantee I will not get in a single club before I am 18. They ask for all ID - Passports, Drivers License...

Just to get through the door.
A club would ask for a passport? :o

Yes. Where are live is a massive place with over 100 clubs but UK laws suck.
I have one time. It was at this place called Chrome and there is no age limit and everyone is welcome
(08-10-2010, 04:44 PM)Sam Wrote: Yes. Where are live is a massive place with over 100 clubs but UK laws suck.

Do they ask everyone for passports, or just obvious foreigners?

They actually had these all night dance clubs that were opening in my city, they didn't serve alcohol so anyone could go in, until the cops raided some and found 12 and 13 year olds high on E everywhere :/
(08-10-2010, 06:21 PM)Swat Runs Train Wrote: They actually had these all night dance clubs that were opening in my city, they didn't serve alcohol so anyone could go in, until the cops raided some and found 12 and 13 year olds high on E everywhere :/

Most likely raves. Did you go to any of them?

(08-10-2010, 06:43 PM)Cybr Wrote: Most likely raves. Did you go to any of them?

Nah I have always had a fake ID so I just went to real clubs or big raves.