Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Contractkills is here
Yeah, basically, I'm a hacker, programmer but mostly a graphics designer.

I like to drink, I like my two dogs and I freakin love cricket... But a pretty standard Aussie I would have there, anyway.

I'd like to get to know y'all niggaz better in the coming weeks, however, I must warn you that I lose my temper VERY easily.

A little more about me: Well I was born in Australia but I'm Half-Ukrainian and Half-Armenian, and I enjoy defacing people's websites with a very political message ^_^

Howdy PiratePirate
(08-06-2010, 11:56 AM)Contractkills : Cage Rattler Wrote: Yeah, basically, I'm a hacker, programmer but mostly a graphics designer.

I like to drink, I like my two dogs and I freakin love cricket... But a pretty standard Aussie I would have there, anyway.

I'd like to get to know y'all niggaz better in the coming weeks, however, I must warn you that I lose my temper VERY easily.

Howdy PiratePirate
I hope you control yourself here.
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
.::The Rights of Man::.
Welcome to SF. We have mature members here.
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

Hello and Welcome to SF, enjoy your stay here! Be active as much as you can!
[Image: 2dmd5j.png]
(08-06-2010, 11:57 AM)XΞnon-C Wrote: I hope you control yourself here.
I'll try to RoflmaoRoflmaoVictoire

Quote:Welcome to SF. We have mature members here.
Yeyes, thankyou!
Welcome to Support Forums.

Hacking topics are prohibited here, among other Rules. Please familiarise yourself with them, and have a pleasant time.
you're a pretty swell chick, thanks for that, eve.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Try not to bring any unwanted attention to SF by defacing website.

Thanks, and enjoy yourself.
Someone with no history is nothing but suspicious.
(08-06-2010, 12:28 PM)Ameise Wrote: Try not to bring any unwanted attention to SF by defacing website.

Are you bisexual? Most emos are....

If so then pm me, plz. ;)
(08-06-2010, 12:28 PM)Ameise Wrote: Try not to bring any unwanted attention to SF by defacing website.

^