Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
about to have a mental breakdown.
I will tell you what shoild you do or what i would do actually:

I would talk to them in a non-friendlly way and f. said , ge a f. job or get out of my house! I would kick them from our house if they would be like there(at your house). I know peoples that are like you described, fat big asses that don't have a job, sit all the day infront of the TV, doing nothing, they even can't hlp cleaning the house, huh? For example when i go work with my mom & dad(yeh i help them) i must work from 9am till 9pm or so. If they can't get a job and won't be friendlier, if they will refuse everything you ask for, kick them from your house. You got a life too, why you should family should spent money on their family? I think you guys want to live alone. Talk about this with your father and mom, tell your father & mom to tell them "get a f. job or leave our house", my dad would do it for sure. Just think about it how nice would it be if you guys would be alone, you had more cleaned house, no fat asses(lazy peoples) and would have way more stuff in your house.

Hope you agree with me, If your family wont do anything against it, there could be problems. All have the rights to say what they want! it's your house, not their!
[Image: 2dmd5j.png]
^
^
^
i agree with all of you. and simba i might have to talk to my parents about it. i don't want to ruin the friendship i have with my friend, but i'm not necessarily sure i do want to be his friend anymore.
[Image: psychois21.png]
Give them their 2 weeks notice to pay some rent and shape up or get out.
(08-06-2010, 02:23 PM)R4GE_Xy-Cliche Wrote: ^
^
^
i agree with all of you. and simba i might have to talk to my parents about it. i don't want to ruin the friendship i have with my friend, but i'm not necessarily sure i do want to be his friend anymore.

Think about it, is he a real friend? real friends supports each others, help and such things, if he's only thinking that he "runs the house" and things you said, than your friendship with him is already ruined. And i agree with swat, if it's nothing better in 2 weeks, kick them, and please talk with your parents about it. I really want that you will live happy!
[Image: 2dmd5j.png]
It's rather mean,
but the best thing to do is to kick them out.
I would just say, kick them out. Say, they don't help with anything, they are just taking from you, but not giving back.
[Image: vzx4i8.png]
CREDITS GO TO 420 FOR THE SUPER AWESOME KICKASS SIG!
Best thing is to do is have a long chat with the whole family together in the same room. Tell them all their faults and what you dislike about their behavior make them understand your not happy with them. If they still act the same and not try to improve give them a months notice and find them a new place to live.
[Image: HJmbY.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  mental illness mom, i am so giving up richarda83 4 903 09-15-2012, 05:20 AM
Last Post: penguinknight
  Result of Mental Abuse or Just Overreacting? Spafic 12 2,825 09-05-2011, 11:33 AM
Last Post: Hardware
  Mental Break Down NekoChan 12 1,871 03-06-2011, 07:36 AM
Last Post: Ruyuk
  [Mental Help] Un-Alignment / Un-Centered Phobia??? TheFriendlyGuest 5 844 02-11-2011, 07:42 PM
Last Post: Mao
  Mental Disorders! Positive 1 565 12-12-2010, 04:39 PM
Last Post: H0p.e