Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My workout routine
Currently I go to the gym 5 days out of the week M-F. On Saturdays I work out my legs and do cardio. Here is my schedulue.

Monday-Chest Day, Flat bench, Incline, Decline, Cables, Free weights.
Tuesday- Back Day- Machines
Weds- Shoulder Day- Machines and Cables, Free weights,push ups, Pull ups.
Thursday- Arm's- Free Weights, Cables.
Friday- Legs-Machines, Calf Raises as well.
Saturday- Cardio Running,then I hope on the elliptical machine.
Sunday- Rest.

I started going to the gym when I was 22 years old I screwed around saying it was too hard blah blah blah. Quit for about 9 months Finally got back into it shortly around mid December. I started out benching no more than like 90 something lbs. Curling less than 20 lbs. Taking no supplements no nothing for 3 months, I got up to 120lbs on Flat Bench, Curling around 35lbs. Then I heard about all these wonderful supplements I could get on and would help me achieve my goals much faster NO NOT JUICES.

I then proceeded to buy N0 Shotgun V3, and 100% whey protein. After being on these products for about oh IDK a month and a half maybe or maybe it was 2 months not sure, I then checked my weight and my goals and stuff I was up to 135lbs. Flat bench, Curling 40lbs. Then I heard about other supplements I could take again. So I proceeded to buy some pills I could take Animal M Stack and the Animal Pack. Got those took those for 2 months I was way up in weight Jumped from 135lbs. Flat bench to 155lbs. flat bench. Curling 45lbs.. Then on a whim I heard about this other supplement I could take called Jungle Warfare, Took it for 2 months Bench went up from 155lbs. to 165lbs. 50lbs. curling. Then I heard about AMS Pro Anabolic Kit Fell in love with this stuff I have been taking it for 4 months now. Flat Bench 4 weeks ago was 210lbs. curling was over 55lbs. So I'd have to say I'm not doing that bad now. also Decline Bench Press is now over 260lbs.

Products I'd suggest for Teenagers who are playing sports if you wanna get bigger faster I would Suggest just a Simple N0 Shotgun/100% whey Protein.
For those that are not involved in School Athletics I would suggest a N0 shotgun V3 blend, 100% Whey Protein, Jungle Warfare,After you are done with J.W. . you can move on to the AMS Pro Anabolic Kit. AMS stands for Advanced Muscle Science. All of these products can be found here http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/index.html and again here http://www.massnutrition.com/index.cfm
[Image: zjxhqb.png]
First to Fight Last to Leave Hoorah!!
Nice job man. Keep it up. I noticed you don't have any forearm workouts, and btw what made you take steroids ?
seems pretty good u have a 6pack???
[Image: pughacking.png]
(08-06-2010, 08:20 AM)Michaelmhmhmh Wrote: seems pretty good u have a 6pack???

Nope but I did lose 42 lbs. of blubber LMFAO.
(08-06-2010, 08:18 AM)syntaXeRRoR Wrote: Nice job man. Keep it up. I noticed you don't have any forearm workouts, and btw what made you take steroids ?

I do have forearm workouts that's included in the Arm Routine. I will make a video of me at the gym 1 night. Also they aren't real stereoids they are a liquid form that you put in a syringe but with no needle and you drop 1ml. of fluid under your tounge and hold it for 30 seconds and then swallow. It's safter than the real steroids. This way it bypasses your kidney and liver goes straight to the blood stream.
Awesome, kepp up the great workout man, im trying to get a 6 pack, I'm currently doing like 300 sit-up a day, and I'm getting there.
(08-06-2010, 02:02 PM)Amslappy Wrote: Awesome, kepp up the great workout man, im trying to get a 6 pack, I'm currently doing like 300 sit-up a day, and I'm getting there.

You should Look into getting something called the Ab Roller. It's pretty neat 2 handlebars like your riding a back and a Mat for your knee's You roll forward back to the left and right and it Kills your abs.
Looks pretty cool. Might take some tips from this Big Grin
(08-06-2010, 02:02 PM)Amslappy Wrote: Awesome, kepp up the great workout man, im trying to get a 6 pack, I'm currently doing like 300 sit-up a day, and I'm getting there.

I've actually been gaining abs from running a lot, you may not believe me but it's working!
I might try running at my school's track for a few hours everyday. What's the longest you ever ran for?
(08-06-2010, 09:20 PM)Kyuubi Wrote: I might try running at my school's track for a few hours everyday. What's the longest you ever ran for?

In distance or time?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How often do you workout and how well do you eat? Bat Wang 2 903 10-02-2012, 05:47 AM
Last Post: Bat Wang
  Best Workout method [M] 6 1,071 03-07-2012, 05:26 AM
Last Post: Starbreak
  Best chest workout for newbies Alexbit 6 993 11-28-2011, 11:28 PM
Last Post: Rainbow Dash
  How to make a routine Джеймс Krew 3 647 06-27-2011, 07:34 AM
Last Post: devilpsn
  Workout routine for me? Leet 2 758 12-27-2010, 10:32 AM
Last Post: Confidence