Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Elizabeth
My name is Elizabeth,i'm a 15-year-old student in the language school in Shumen,BG.I haven't got any brothers or sisters and i like dancing.I've got a few BFFs,but i love them such as my family.So about my life,ya,i love the summer vacantion my last summer was a bless,we joined lots of parties,it was a great fun,but i think the next summer is going to hit the top 10,lol.I adore Stephanie Mayer's bestsellers-Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Down and Midnight Sun.I'm obsesed with the books.I also love Harry Potter-there's no such story like his,it's just amazing,admires to J.K.R.I love boxsets like One Tree Hill,Gossip Girl and The O.C. i've watched every single episode,a number ot times.I am a huuuugeee fan of The Jonas Brothers,i adore those boys,i even fall asleep with their music,and now you can't tell Lines,Vines and Trying Times isn't wickhead,and about ther show JONAS-well it's one of the best productions i've ever watched,so good.
Some of my favourite celebrities are Taylor Lautner,Nick Jonas,Channing Tatum(btw i love G.I. JOE),Zac Efron,J.T.,etc
Well this is me :angel:

XOXO Elly (mp)
[/font]
I love one three hill!

Welcome here Smile
welcome
[Image: xpdeg7.png]
G.I. Joe was amazing! But JONAS is annoying as hell. I hate those guys.
and people are too crazy about the twilight movies >.<
PISS. omg. Your annoying as HELL.
How the HELL can you like all that stuff?!
( I love harry potter and g.i.joe though.) BUT THATS ALL.
Everything else SUCKS.