Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Subscribe to SF, not a suggestion, a discussion.
There really is no reason for this. If he ever implements an awards system he could do some donator awards but there is no reason to have subscriptions.
Robert Picard
http://www.rpicard.net
The point of the subscription is to gain money. Personally, thats the biggest reason I subscribed at HF. I didn't care much about the other stuff (and practically didn't even use most of it). But, the biggest thing was the annoying ads (which were strategically placed lol)

Edit: How about you give some reasons why you think that way then Defender? Don't just post putting the idea down, give reasons. It's supposed to be a discussion.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
(10-10-2009, 05:30 PM)Grizzly Wrote: The point of the subscription is to gain money. Personally, thats the biggest reason I subscribed at HF. I didn't care much about the other stuff (and practically didn't even use most of it). But, the biggest thing was the annoying ads (which were strategically placed lol)

Adblock Plus for the win. Smile

I didn't even know Support Forums had ads.
[Image: MreGSXsigcopy.png]

I don't see any ads. I'm pretty sure Chrome doesn't automatically block them either.

I don't think a group or anything is needed. If you want to donate just donate. So add a button in the footer.
Interesting. Well if you guys really want this I can do it. Let's give it a couple days though. It's not my highest priority to make money on this site yet. We shall see how it goes.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
Omni, here is what you do, install pirata plugin that lets users use bbcode and change the colour, if they upgrade.

Sounds fair.
Thanks Omni, that would be great.
[Image: Lj]
i think it is too much early for that.
The forum is still poor in members
Lol who would of thought that the members actually wanted a subscription feature Big Grin
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
(10-10-2009, 07:23 PM)Omniscient Wrote: Interesting. Well if you guys really want this I can do it. Let's give it a couple days though. It's not my highest priority to make money on this site yet. We shall see how it goes.

Do it Omni! Thumbsup

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Idea Discussion: SF Weekly World News BlackChaos 22 4,160 03-30-2012, 02:31 PM
Last Post: BlackChaos
  Notifications Sent To Phone | Subscribe To Threads | Suggestion -Infectious 1 527 07-26-2011, 07:10 AM
Last Post: Kotto*N[ix]mouth
  MODERATOR PLEASE DELETE, DISCUSSION COMPLETED Laughynose 47 9,624 06-02-2011, 10:32 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  Suggestion]HF Award [Suggestion lil weezy baby 20 5,334 11-02-2010, 05:29 PM
Last Post: Solidus
  [Suggestion] Poster Award [/Suggestion] Sam 16 3,749 10-01-2010, 04:22 AM
Last Post: DAMINK™