Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 2.94 Average
Imagine that streaming
[Image: facebookicon3.jpg]

Imagine That is a 2009 comedy-drama film starring Eddie Murphy, Thomas Haden Church and Martin Sheen and Yara Shahidi. The film is co-production between Paramount Pictures and Nickelodeon Movies. Because Hotel for Dogs was released by DreamWorks instead of Paramount, Paramount reunited with Nickelodeon to co-produce the film. Imagine That takes place in Denver, Colorado, notable because of the skyline and landmarks. It centers on the relationship between a workaholic father and his daughter, whose imaginary world becomes the solution to her father's success. Starring alongside Murphy is veteran actor Ronny Cox who last starred with Eddie Murphy in his blockbuster series, Beverly Hills Cop.
A financial executive, Evan Danielson (Eddie Murphy) who can't stop his career downspiral is invited into his daughter's imaginary world, where solutions to his problems await. Meanwhile, his scheming co-worker Johnny Whitefeather (Thomas Haden Church) tries to figure out Evan's secret to his newly found success.
Click here to watch full movie
I think I heard of it,sounds like a good movie
What exactly is the movie about?
Yeah !! I go through the movie and comedy of the movie was belly aching good ..It was a different taste with drama as well. Your source is too good too catch another stuff here .
I don't know why, but I never really liked Eddie Murphy...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My New FREE Streaming Movies Online Site! Đενɨаηсε™ 8 1,896 08-01-2010, 07:35 PM
Last Post: Đενɨаηсε™
  Hannah Montana: The movie streaming + download Trinit 0 1,055 06-28-2009, 12:45 AM
Last Post: Trinit
  Night at Museum 2 Streaming Trinit 0 1,150 06-11-2009, 01:35 AM
Last Post: Trinit