Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuoseli's Sig Gallery
Here is some of my latest works from this year Big Grin
Yes, I suck with text but I'm trying my best to improve it Smile Please Rate and Comment and tell what should be done better and what is cool ;)

[Image: arnold_schwarzenegger_by_tuoseli-d38dmdo.png]

[Image: android_signature_by_tuoseli-d37mibm.png]

[Image: minecraft_signature_by_tuoseli-d36srtu.png]

[Image: spyro_signature_by_tuoseli_by_tuoseli-d36mq67.png]

Best Regards Tuoseli
The look good, keep it up.
Prosperity is the state of flourishing,
thriving, success, or good fortune, often encompasses wealth but also
includes others factors which are independent of wealth to varying degrees,
such as happiness and health -Live it, Be it
I like the Android one the best ha.
[Image: dHtHt.png]

Learning C++
1st one has a good color theme, but the chrome border effect, and the text needs to be improved. The render is a little more sharpened than the rest of the image too, so it should be toned down a bit to blend in with the rest.

2nd one looks like a puzzle piece, but I don't like the way the green is used on the robot fill

3rd one, I don't think you should have used a c4d, which creates a more 3D depth effect to the image, behind a thick outlined drawing of a cartoon. They look odd when you try and place them together no matter what you're doing.

4th one, i'm not sure about this one, the colors could be improved, and the white diagonal highlights of white on the left look like they don't really belong there. Depth could be improved as well, and the text

You like using that wave overlay of white on the image to add a glass window effect over your image I see though. You should try experimenting more. Don't just use the same effect over and over, or you'll never learn anything new.
(02-10-2011, 05:06 AM)Infinity Wrote: 1st one has a good color theme, but the chrome border effect, and the text needs to be improved. The render is a little more sharpened than the rest of the image too, so it should be toned down a bit to blend in with the rest.

2nd one looks like a puzzle piece, but I don't like the way the green is used on the robot fill

3rd one, I don't think you should have used a c4d, which creates a more 3D depth effect to the image, behind a thick outlined drawing of a cartoon. They look odd when you try and place them together no matter what you're doing.

4th one, i'm not sure about this one, the colors could be improved, and the white diagonal highlights of white on the left look like they don't really belong there. Depth could be improved as well, and the text

You like using that wave overlay of white on the image to add a glass window effect over your image I see though. You should try experimenting more. Don't just use the same effect over and over, or you'll never learn anything new.

Thanks for the comment!
I would be better if I had time for learning :/
And almost everything you see there is figured out by my self just looking at others signatures. But I really appreciate your comment and I will keep training when I have any time to open photoshop Smile
And of the android signature, the robot there is Google's Android OS Logo/mascot and its originally green. And I thought it would look odd if you'd blend it in. And the point of the logo would disappear.

PS. Do you have any tutorials/sites to suggest for me about text effects and text usage on sigs?
(02-10-2011, 07:17 AM)Tuoseli Wrote: Thanks for the comment!
I would be better if I had time for learning :/
And almost everything you see there is figured out by my self just looking at others signatures. But I really appreciate your comment and I will keep training when I have any time to open photoshop Smile
And of the android signature, the robot there is Google's Android OS Logo/mascot and its originally green. And I thought it would look odd if you'd blend it in. And the point of the logo would disappear.

PS. Do you have any tutorials/sites to suggest for me about text effects and text usage on sigs?

The point of the logo would not disappear, it would just make the effect more fitting. People change colors of logos all the time, think of how many random individuals edited their own youtube/facebook/itunes icon that you can find on icon search engines. Most of them were never created by Apple, and you have some that aren't the default blue, some are pink, some are even rainbow.

Just search tutorials up, there's lots on google. You shouldn't be looking at any specific one anyway, unless you want to practice or learn how to use a tool in photoshop. Look up your own to create your own style, don't just copy others by following tutorials, but use the ideas from the tutorials to come up with somethings new.
[Image: spacewar__s_sig_by_tuoseli_by_tuoseli-d399u9e.png]

Here is my newest ;)
What do you like about it?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nifty's Signature Gallery - #1 Nifty 2 660 03-24-2012, 07:00 AM
Last Post: Divine
  My Art Gallery BreShiE 9 1,307 12-13-2011, 06:02 PM
Last Post: Egg
  My Gallery laklaker 2 468 03-11-2011, 05:07 AM
Last Post: laklaker
  My gallery Kanee 8 1,841 08-09-2010, 03:12 PM