Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best regiment for weight loss?
best diet is dont eat all day. It works. I lost 1 kg but lost consens few times.
The way I lost my weight was this
-Never skip breakfast
-Drink warm or hot fluids after you eat. This will help your body break down fat
-Do ALOT of sit-ups. I don't know what to do if your back would be hurting but I gave myself a set amount of sit-ups every hour when I play video games
-Take a jog. Generally just jog at about 70% pace for as long as you can. Have a rest and repeat this, then head home
-Don't skip meals. I've heard of taking many light meals which could probably work but it's not the way I did it

Hope this helps
I can't really help you with a specific fitness plan, but try boxing training.
It's intense as hell, and still quite fun.

Dieting works really well, my dad has been just watching what he eats and he's lost 40 pounds in 6 months.
He just drinks diet pop instead of regular, Salad instead of french fries. Stuff like that.

If you mix watching what you eat and exercising, it will work like a charm.
[Image: baked1.png]
I used the WeightWatchers site. They too also have a forum (free)

I couldn't afford to pay the weekly meeting fee, so I just took tips from other users on their forum.

Good luck in your weight loss
I agree with Tax, his idea will be the best for you.
CUT THE BREAD. Trust me, I know from experience. Eat as much as you want, but just don't eat bread and sweets and you should lose weight very fast.
The only thing you should change is to spend less time at the computer to exercise more at least 2-3 times a week and you should look what you eat i mean your eating habits
The best workouts regimens get your heart pumping, tone your muscles and help get rid of excess fat. Exercise machines at the gym are terrible devices that are only used because they are easy and give helpful little hints on which muscles they build.

Yes kainadolf.I agree with you.Best reginement to weight loss is exercise.With a proper exercise with a proper diet plan a person can easily loss his weight.My best reginement is walk.I do walk regularly for 30 minutes in a day and with it i have reduced so much weight.In food i will suggest vegetables and fruits.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Weight loss healthy meal plans Stevejoseph 1 1,089 07-29-2015, 10:04 PM
Last Post: adamssofia
  I need to gain weight in faster manner ranzuWCB 3 1,396 12-22-2012, 04:12 AM
Last Post: elizabeth35
  Another reason to quit smoking: Vision Loss evewaldorf 1 806 07-25-2012, 03:41 AM
Last Post: Release4
  Need to lose weight Kr4z1 25 3,003 07-10-2012, 04:14 AM
Last Post: bettymorris
  How to GAIN weight? SniperRiflezzzz 133 48,913 02-01-2012, 10:17 AM
Last Post: noval