Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
c0dersunited.net
Updated some more tell me what you guys think now
[Image: psychois21.png]
Quite a change, it is now more horizontal. Nice banner, simple and memorable with the stylized '0'. The number of forums is appropriate, not too much.

Some changes I would suggest. Buttons for New Thread, Find, Reply and New Reply are blue, which don't match the theme. Also, the default white font is a too glaring for the dark grey background. Experiment with using a light grey intead, which will be easier on the eyes.
Regarding the buttons. You need to get some dark set ones so the white doesn't show up around the edge.

I think as a community you don't really have a chance against dream.in.code, they seem to have programming covered. That goes for website development too. But you shouldn't give up, you might make it a success.
Someone with no history is nothing but suspicious.
Check it out again changed buttons exc. and to the above, every subject out there has a competitor. Doesn't mean you cant be big. There is not one subject out there that i can think of that doesn't have at least one website about it.
(08-06-2010, 10:08 AM)R4GE_Xy-Cliche Wrote: Check it out again changed buttons exc. and to the above, every subject out there has a competitor. Doesn't mean you cant be big. There is not one subject out there that i can think of that doesn't have at least one website about it.

The buttons look much better now.

I never said you won't be as successful, just might fine it hard.
Someone with no history is nothing but suspicious.
I know, and you are correct it will be, very hard. but i am still going to try. worst case scenario? i lost $9 on a domain. and then my time. thats very worst case scenario. and thanks they do look quite abit better
bump, want more reviews
You need to post more threads in the emptier sections. When do you plan to launch?

I also suggest you put a live link to your forum in your signature here.
see thats one problem i have eve. each member i have is dedicated to there one language more then any other.
im c++
Ns is Vb.NEt
smileyferet is java
otheres are mostly web design

and i had a problem so we havent been able to post more
To find coders who are interested to help you grow the forum, don't just showcase it here and on HF. Post it at iBf's Talk Computers as well, and other computer-related forums which allow website showcasing.