Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My website?
Alright. I'm liking the response, lol. By the way, my target consumer is age 13 - 21.
[Image: 0fcb61bd256add2d3b03271e3fa0cfbb.gif]
(08-01-2010, 10:07 PM)Tank Wrote: Alright. I'm liking the response, lol. By the way, my target consumer is age 13 - 21.

Then you're definitely going to need your page to stand out. If your target was senior citizens, you wouldn't have to worry about decoration and graphics that much.
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

yeah, to me, it looks like another scam site, but you can make it more professional!

BTW, i finally know how you look like!!
Member Count:1,585
Thread Count:9,626
RF is an off-topic, general chat forum where anything goes.
Complete these requirements and be 1st VIP member {click me}
I already seen your website when you posted a thread on HF about your typing service, and personally i like it. But u could change the banner, but it's cool(the current one). I love your photo on the left side lol. i really don't have any negative sides on your site.

EDIT:

Btw you looks so sexy, lol'd... I know someone who looks almost extacly as you, so i love your photo ;3
Yeah it doesn't look THAT professional, but I really like the girl on your banner Big Grin
Keep workin' on it Smile
[Image: travy.png]
Lol, thanks for the compliments! I'm thinking of changing it to a dark, more soothing color. Any ideas?
I have an suggestion, make it Some Clean looking, i could help you by finding a good template. Do you got an MSN?(pm me it) i won't spam here if you can understand this.
[Image: 2dmd5j.png]
(08-02-2010, 03:30 PM)Tank Wrote: Lol, thanks for the compliments! I'm thinking of changing it to a dark, more soothing color. Any ideas?
I would go with a dark sleek black and maybe light green text?
That's what I like Tongue
[Image: travy.png]
I am currently working on a really smooth website. I will post again once I get it fixed. PLEASE tell me if you see any grammatical errors or anything out of whack. ^_^
(08-03-2010, 01:53 AM)Tank Wrote: I am currently working on a really smooth website. I will post again once I get it fixed. PLEASE tell me if you see any grammatical errors or anything out of whack. ^_^

I don't think we will find some grammatical errors, compare your and my english, completly different Sad
Anyway on what kind theme are you working on? a Dark one or a Light one?
[Image: 2dmd5j.png]