Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Choosing the correct school?
How about International schools? Like a british international school or something
Member Count:1,585
Thread Count:9,626
RF is an off-topic, general chat forum where anything goes.
Complete these requirements and be 1st VIP member {click me}
(08-01-2010, 07:09 PM)DAMINK™ Wrote: And loads of pcs so he will love that lol.

There, you need to think will my son prefer a smaller school with everyone his age with focused learning, will he benefit from that? Or would he prefer a big busy school with children years older than him where he could be distracted or scared?
(08-01-2010, 07:11 PM)Mentalist Wrote: How about International schools? Like a british international school or something

Not sure there are even any around here.
And honestly i dont think we would even consider that.
We are certainly open to the possibility we will have to move in order to be close enough to the appropriate school.
Just not sure if we do this now or at highschool time.
(08-01-2010, 07:12 PM)Sam Wrote: There, you need to think will my son prefer a smaller school with everyone his age with focused learning, will he benefit from that? Or would he prefer a big busy school with children years older than him where he could be distracted or scared?

100% agree.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

I would do it now, I moved school when I was six. I can't remember those years because I was so young. You don't make really good friends at that age so moving him at high school could be more traumatic to leave everyone his grown up with.
try this site, dunno your postal code

so.....

http://www.privateschoolsdirectory.com.au/ or http://www.australianschoolsdirectory.com.au/
Member Count:1,585
Thread Count:9,626
RF is an off-topic, general chat forum where anything goes.
Complete these requirements and be 1st VIP member {click me}