Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average
[Feedback] Hackforums compared to Supportforums!
Well it all depends what your looking for, i would never come here for coding support, mainly in real life stuff for this forum. Hf is like my computer hacker side ( I am white hat though). On hf is were I learn to code and some other things.
(03-14-2011, 08:04 PM)RDCA Wrote: Well it all depends what your looking for, i would never come here for coding support, mainly in real life stuff for this forum. Hf is like my computer hacker side ( I am white hat though). On hf is were I learn to code and some other things.

I'm sure there are people on here that can give you support just as well as HF could with coding.
Active
Support Forrum is great but Hack Forum was the best forum on Internet.....

That was my oppinion....
[Image: l_bf3b360235ef4a9cb0a03799f7e93aeb.jpg]
Psalm 144:1 Blessed be the LORD my strength which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight
(03-14-2011, 08:06 PM)GrammarPhreak Wrote: I'm sure there are people on here that can give you support just as well as HF could with coding.
yes,very much true.
(04-02-2011, 10:50 PM)Anarchy Wrote: I think SF is more for tuts and just helping out newbs and HF is more for program selling and just help for non newbish people Smile

lol HF is definitely more for newbs if you've ever taken a look at the kind of advice given there. Just because it's a hacking related forum doesn't mean they are all genius' ... that forum definitely proves that lol. Smile
They are both completely different sites, but they are both sites that I love!
Care to talk? Add me on MSN or PM me.
  • r0yal@hackforums.net
HackForums is better I think. But hey, HackForums is filled with 13 year old wannabe trolls, and SupportForums is filled with mature people who provide support.
I don't see HF as dark and evil, you just gotta post somewhere other than the hacking section. The gaming section is quite lively.
(08-01-2010, 02:06 AM)Ocelot Wrote: HF seems to have had an influx of idiots, people who're buying L33T at (sometimes) under 50 posts. It's pathetic. So in some cases, SF is better than HF.

*ahem* I bought L33T at 18 posts... and I consider myself not an idiot and not LQ.

Overall, I'd have to say for enjoyment and usefulness... SF is better. For information and quick responses to questions, HF is better. They're both good sites and I'm active in both.
We all have things we want to say, but not publicly. We all need help with them at one point. If you want a private conversation or seek private help, send me a PM.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [FeedBack] R3DSPY'S feedback unusedunsued22 0 436 07-06-2014, 07:18 PM
Last Post: unusedunsued22
  Feedback: Support Sections Cronus 16 2,838 02-18-2012, 12:04 AM
Last Post: Julia Gillard
  Hackforums down? Darun 3 1,544 09-25-2011, 10:59 AM
Last Post: Fragma
  Site Feedback [My personal responce] BreShiE 9 1,860 07-29-2011, 06:53 PM
Last Post: BreShiE
  Member Feedback Questionnaire Skill 44 9,467 06-13-2011, 05:30 PM
Last Post: Brandenx781