Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I like a girl
Well as much as I would love to sit here and say you just have to ignore it, I can't because it's not true. Don't get me wrong I am not encouraging nor condoning you splitting them up but getting it off your chest is very good for you, never ever ever bottle things up! I suggest you face the truth, deal with the sadness and move on. I know, easier said than done right? It will take time my friend.
[Image: electricdreamswithborde.png]
You are now feeling this way because you are subconsciously losing her.

Now here is what you do, just let them be.

If things turn out good for them, so be it. if you really love this woman that is what you should want for her anyways.
If things go astray, then you can move in slowly. but strike before she moves on to fast my friend.
Wait? Patience will reward you, someday.
Keep the friendship up but if your friend love the girl then stop thinking about her.
Friends always come first man. Dont even try
Sorry to quote the terrible saying but "Bro's before hoes".
[Image: electricdreamswithborde.png]
IDK, maybe I'm crazy, but if he's really that good of a friend then you need to tell him this. And then if it's ok with him, let the chick know. It's not cool to hold something back like that unless necessary. That's just MHO.
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
.::The Rights of Man::.
Thnx for the comments, I'm trying to move on now.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
Yeh let them be and if they start to have problems step in as a friend and be there for her and I guess him to just make sure to get the girl first Sleep Don't be one of those people that stabs friends in the back please don't do that.Non
[Image: jonysig.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Forgetting a Girl / Getting over a girl 25 7,127 06-14-2011, 05:00 AM
Last Post: Deranged
  [UPDATE FROM LAST GIRL] This Girl... Traphikz 10 3,180 08-24-2010, 07:38 PM
Last Post: Extensity