Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Sale
That's the spirit. What made you want to keep it?
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

The challenge and the increase in both revenue and traffic. I'm just at the point where I wonder how big it will get. Example is yesterday was another increase for the highest traffic.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
(08-04-2010, 11:41 AM)Omniscient Wrote: The challenge and the increase in both revenue and traffic. I'm just at the point where I wonder how big it will get. Example is yesterday was another increase for the highest traffic.

Just curious, have you had any lawsuit problems or anything like that from HF? Since it kinda promotes illegal activity
Yeah, I can imagine the challenge of getting new members every single day, hopefully active ones. You'll soon hit 1,000 members on at once on average (if you haven't already).
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

You mean to tell me if someone came at you with this kind a figure for HF you wouldn't sell for x,xxx,xxx.xx? or do I have my X's Wrong?
[Image: zjxhqb.png]
First to Fight Last to Leave Hoorah!!
(08-04-2010, 01:33 PM)Dcrac23 Wrote: You mean to tell me if someone came at you with this kind a figure for HF you wouldn't sell for x,xxx,xxx.xx? or do I have my X's Wrong?

You definitely have your X's wrong, I'm pretty sure that if Omni was offered a million dollars he'd accept the offer.
I could've sworn gh0st or something bought it.
(08-04-2010, 11:41 AM)Omniscient Wrote: The challenge and the increase in both revenue and traffic. I'm just at the point where I wonder how big it will get. Example is yesterday was another increase for the highest traffic.

Jesse who would take over your site when you like um.. no longer here. IBF only? or someone who will get promoted to Admin ?
Omniscient, you couldn't sell your baby? Big Grin
Get my avatars here.
I think skilled is implying he'll still be on SF when Omni dies?