Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Is world ends in 2012?
(10-12-2009, 08:49 AM)mon3yexploit Wrote: If we all got hit by a bus, then a lot of bodies would be on the ground in the streets.

Indeed,and we would all be very unlucky because the probability of you out of 6,781,122,374 compared to the Simple figure of about lets say up to 1k to 5k People getting hit by cars yearly all over the world Would mean you were very unlucky.

So you getting hit by a car is Very unlikely Which makes it even more unlikely for Two or more of us to die by getting hit by A specific Automobile a (Bus) this brings it down significantly.
im an atheist so i feel all the bible and the quran and every religious book is crap
anyone here read the lost symbol???..... about the second coming of man?
No.
Define what you call the world. I would consider the world ending if I, myself only died. Something could kill off all humans at anytime without completely ending Earth. Cockroaches and some other animals would probably be alive. But no, I don't think people should start worrying any time soon. I think it would be better to go with Newtons 2060 theory. He was much smarter imo than the Mayans and he used thinking. The Mayans were just guessers. Hah.

Take a look at this:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopi...sists.html

The world won't end unless we end it ourselfs. Theres no prediction I think that will be able to tell that everything will be over, and I would rather keep on going thinking theres not. I don't want to live the next years thinking they will be the last.
[Image: jcXtui.png]
(10-12-2009, 10:16 AM)...w3 Wrote: im an atheist so i feel all the bible and the quran and every religious book is crap
anyone here read the lost symbol???..... about the second coming of man?

Nope how was it ?
I highly doubt the world will end.
it is your views...........
[Image: n7y0aa3fj2io527ff0l.jpg]

LINK FOR FREE MONEY:-
[Image: banner1.png]
It is by far the most compelling and believable story to when the world could end. Why and when it will end, who really knows? Be prepared if it does, but don't stress about it.
So what if the world is going to end, you're wasting your three years on this Earth complaining about it...it's going to happen and whining on about it won't fix anything...go enjoy the rest of your life.
[Completely Honest. Seriously.]

Protip: Anonymous Reputation Points are for Pussies
(10-11-2009, 09:55 AM)PaNiK Wrote: I don't think some ancient people getting lazy and stopping the making of a calendar is proof enough that the world will end. And if it does, then... Cool story bro. We're screwed.

lol and really if it did happen the only thing that i could think of would be to say damnit and wait for the what ever ends the world to reach me.
I don't think it'll end but I do believe something big will happen. As with Extasey, I can't wait either, so excited to see what happens ;P
Help me hatch my egg please ;P[Image: BmT8.gif]
[Image: Evo-Sig2.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kony 2012 - Please Read Fragma 26 2,900 03-09-2012, 08:35 PM
Last Post: Gootch
  Giants Win Super Bowl 2012 Omniscient 13 1,732 02-07-2012, 08:30 PM
Last Post: JUAN9087™
  MSDN Subscription 2012 AceInfinity 20 2,769 02-04-2012, 11:26 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  AceInfinity - New Microsoft MVP (2012) AceInfinity 41 6,970 01-25-2012, 03:14 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  Ron Paul 2012? Cobalt 3 610 05-06-2011, 12:47 AM
Last Post: eax