Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Is world ends in 2012?
No the world will not end on 2012. Its just a rumor. Don't think all rumors are true. I for once know its not true.
YES!!! What will we do :'(.

Lol no it wont!
[Image: pageviews=1]
The correct date is actually December 21'st 2012

But you guys are morons they made it up from the maiyan calendar. There are maiyan people on youtube and there saying its fake.

Then again ...

I could be wrong.
I don't think it will they've always been wrong and there is no scientific proof of it going to end then.
Sorry it's not going to happen read here for a article from Nasa.
So becuase some bloke made a film called 2012
About the world ending you guys think the worlds going to end?
Awsome! =D
The reason why people think the world will end in 2012 is because that is when the Mayans ended the calendar, and 2012 is when The Grand Alignment will happen (when all of the planets line up to form a straight line).

I believe the world will not happen. I think the Mayans ended the calender at the time that they did is because it takes about 100 years for this to happen and if they were to continue the calender they would have to do it for another 100 years.

If the world does end then there is nothing we can do.

I know it won't end, and there is nothing you can say to change my mind.

PS: We are all going to die sometime.
No matter what forum you are on there is always a thread on this Tongue
I think its all bull but its going to be funny watching people hide in bunkers and such
I think zombies will kill us all and eat all our brains on 2012... Maybe because the HIV will mutate and cause the infected to behave like ravenous cannibalistic humans...
If the world ends it ends.... Look at it now I mean it kinda feels like we are heading for destruction, but I am sure if the world ends it will be because of the great amount of negligence towards preserving the earth...

Yay an attempt at online activism... well sort of....

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kony 2012 - Please Read Fragma 26 2,899 03-09-2012, 08:35 PM
Last Post: Gootch
  Giants Win Super Bowl 2012 Omniscient 13 1,732 02-07-2012, 08:30 PM
Last Post: JUAN9087™
  MSDN Subscription 2012 AceInfinity 20 2,765 02-04-2012, 11:26 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  AceInfinity - New Microsoft MVP (2012) AceInfinity 41 6,968 01-25-2012, 03:14 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  Ron Paul 2012? Cobalt 3 610 05-06-2011, 12:47 AM
Last Post: eax