Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feeling bad
(07-29-2010, 07:38 PM)Nelliel Tu Odelschwanck Wrote: Isn't them -repping you because your a girl rep abuse?
you probably can get a staff to remove the reps.

This isn't the place to be discussing HF matters.
IMO, if it bothers you, then contact every member who accuses you of lying about your gender, and prove you are female. Otherwise, you can ignore them and take the -3reps and so on.
(07-29-2010, 07:43 PM)Clay Wrote: This isn't the place to be discussing HF matters.

You are right. Let's make it broader. This is an issue that will arise on forums which are prone to trolls and scammers - hence the suspicion of gender and intentions.

Contact two moderators you feel able to trust. You need only prove yourself to both of them. If there are future instances where you receive negative points on false assumptions, either moderator will be able to remove them.
Happens to alot of people who is female, even if they pretend. It's the "No girls on the internet" rule, wich many geeks live after.

But well, just hang in there, don't care about what others think, really, because they don't know you.
Why do you care? YOU know that you're a girl, so why do you need their approval, of you being a girl?

I have to say this: To me you seem like an attention-whore. That's the expression you've given me, from all the posts and threads I've seen from you.
I would consider -3'ing you for being a girl reputation abuse, sexism.

I would ignore it. It's the internet, not much you can do.
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

That is awful, personally I suggest you speak with Omni I believe he will be outraged by this and will have them removed immediately, it is difficult to learn in a community when they act towards you like that. Just know some of us are there for you, if you ever need me you can PM me on either site, my username is the same I am here to listen. If you would like I could add you on msn and help you get through this, if you get some people to comment your threads often a lot of people will back off. If you need any more tips/help you know how to get in touch with me.
[Image: electricdreamswithborde.png]
I don't doubt your a girl, but I don't like the lies you fed me via PM about your threads.
(07-29-2010, 08:35 PM)Elektrisk Wrote: IMO, if it bothers you, then contact every member who accuses you of lying about your gender, and prove you are female. Otherwise, you can ignore them and take the -3reps and so on.

I second this
PM me who is doing this along with post links. I'll make sure it's sorted out.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Feeling excluded and need advise. Ukguinea 1 845 01-06-2020, 03:41 PM
Last Post: larzihops2
  Help! You are subscribed to this thread Feeling insecure and scared... Sierana 2 977 05-10-2017, 09:03 PM
Last Post: elizabeth28
  Feeling Confused and Used any advice? sharkattack89 1 700 08-01-2016, 10:45 PM
Last Post: Mimi
  I have to end things with my GF and I'm so very sad about it -- feeling so alone soul3 0 619 07-04-2014, 01:47 PM
Last Post: soul3
  Feeling violated Notrust87 3 858 02-11-2014, 04:21 AM
Last Post: FeaturedBmx