Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
24 Karat Gold with Diamonds MacBook Pro
[Image: gold-plated_macbook_pro1.jpg]

If a gold-plated MacBook Pro isn’t enough, perhaps one with a diamond-encrusted Apple logo will win her heart forever. Approximately 2 carat total weight in diamonds (H/I in color and SI1-2 in clarity with a gold base) make this a true conversation piece and collector’s item, or maybe just the wildest engagement ring anyone has ever been given. The customized MacPro comes complete with a one-year warranty on the hardware, plating, and custom painted keyboard/track pad. Also included are extra case feet, a microfiber cleaning kit, a Radtech Sleevz and screen protector. The exterior finish is polished 24kt and the interior is satin 24kt gold.

Price: $8999.00
Source

My personal thought... If I ever have 10K extra I would rather donate to a children's fund and I hate children....I never liked the apple company there prices are way very high and there tech sucks Sony for example is cheaper a bit but they put more into there computers and crap. But thats just my option.

Comment & and share your thoughts Thumbsup
Buying this would be a good way to say, "Someone should rob me blind."
My personal thought... If I ever have 10K extra I would rather donate to a children's fund and I hate children....I never liked the apple company there prices are way very high and there tech sucks Sony for example is cheaper a bit but they put more into there computers and crap. But thats just my option.

Fool.
[Image: 2dkepur.jpg]
Your girlfriend thinks I'm handsome.
Well that's your opinion.
thats mine ill sell for $56789876 joke lol

OT Its nice looking but i waste of moneys
Want to learn how to make $$ online
click here.
wow thats insane i wonder how much positive actions could have came out of donating that money rather than spending on those resources.
That's about as good of an idea from apple as this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BnLbv6QYcA
Big Grin
apple isjust too stupid sometimes
lol thanks everybody for the support Big Grin
I guess people do care about there lappies enough to be silly like that. Not me though.
Imagine being the thief that is able to nab that though?
Or the cost to upgrade it?
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  All of the management of rsgoldfast osrs gold chenyuhan 0 390 06-17-2019, 01:30 AM
Last Post: chenyuhan
  I've been after OSRS gold for a very long time yuandanzou 0 508 04-16-2019, 12:38 AM
Last Post: yuandanzou
  Get RapidShare Pro Account for FREE! j525548 6 10,271 07-17-2011, 07:52 PM
Last Post: BlackChaos
  Facebook Adder Pro SouR'D 2 631 04-03-2011, 09:08 AM
Last Post: r0yaL
  Nutrex Pro-Gram protein supplement Heli0s 2 810 07-13-2010, 01:12 AM
Last Post: Heli0s