Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Taliban Kills 1 Sailor, Captures 1
Exactly, I also think we should stop trying to force democracy on their country. We're trying to impose our western laws and ways of managing government on them.

Withdraw and let them get on with it.
There's a reason why I'm getting out of the Army. I have been to Iraq, I know what happens. I know I don't want any part in these wars for corporations (KBR). I'm just sad about the sailor that was killed and the one that was captured. Time to bring our boys home and call it a day. Soviets fought for 10 years and failed miserably. Because of us. We've been fighting for over 8 years, and are failing miserably, because of Iran/Pakistan. I watched a good friend be dismembered, I watched another good friend be dismembered, oh, and a 3rd, for what? This is why I'm getting out, it doesn't add up, and the story doesn't float.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
(07-26-2010, 03:35 AM)x ToXiC oO Wrote: If They Nuke Them Then It Will Be War Over..

Not the best idea but it will work

Well Nuking will start a new uncontrollable war, by that i mean, you know that there are a lot of people from those countries in the west right and also, the neighboring countries share the same religion and cultures.....so yeah.
Nuclear weapons is not the answer to anyone's problems, sorry.
The problem really is and long has been America.
Basically everything after WW2 has been orchestrated or so it appears.
Not only that they still loose.
Vietnam and Korea come to mind.
Time to stop warring and trying to steal land. Time to actually try live together.

I dont speak of the boys who are at war. Please dont think that.
I also feel for those at war. Both sides really.
There just doing what there told. Damn my oldest son is in bootcamp as we speak!!.

SEND ALL BOYS HOME! FROM ALL COUNTRIES!
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

Another sad tragedy relating to unneeded wars and rivalries. How sad.
FREE E-BOOK! Make Money With YouTube!
CLICK HERE TO MAKE HUNDREDS A DAY -- IT'S 100% FREE
(07-27-2010, 12:50 AM)DAMINK™ Wrote: The problem really is and long has been America.
Basically everything after WW2 has been orchestrated or so it appears.
Not only that they still loose.
Vietnam and Korea come to mind.
Time to stop warring and trying to steal land. Time to actually try live together.

I dont speak of the boys who are at war. Please dont think that.
I also feel for those at war. Both sides really.
There just doing what there told. Damn my oldest son is in bootcamp as we speak!!.

SEND ALL BOYS HOME! FROM ALL COUNTRIES!

What's he going to do? Hope he can dodge the deployments for you guys. Played rugby against an aussie unit, we lost of course, but it was fun and we improved "international relations" or some other crap my commander had to draft up to let us play that game while deployed.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hakimullah Mehsud (Pak. Taliban) Killed Maestro 2 372 01-31-2010, 11:37 AM
Last Post: Maestro