Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Educational video. WARNING!
Why! Why? Do they have to show children. It just makes it a 1000x more sad.
I was feeling sick before I watched this. -.-' And now...
This is like a horror film, tbh. I'm never going near a car again.
Someone with no history is nothing but suspicious.
Wow that made me cry not on the fake parts but the one's from REAL cameras in intersections with people getting run over I do not like your video B/C it made me sad but would possibly sway someones urge to drive crazily..
[Image: jonysig.png]
(08-07-2010, 11:19 PM)Assists Wrote: Wow that made me cry not on the fake parts but the one's from REAL cameras in intersections with people getting run over I do not like your video B/C it made me sad but would possibly sway someones urge to drive crazily..

Yep thats what its about. Trying to educate a bit.
To try show people its WORTH slowing down just a bit. Getting to school or work or football or whatever is really just not that important.
Damn imagine killing a child simply because you wanted to be home for a show or something like that?
Just opened my eyes to the reality of negligence behind a wheel.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

Wow, I couldn't even watch all of that. It was just so disturbing.
[Image: HJmbY.gif]
(08-08-2010, 11:41 AM)Kyuubi Wrote: Wow, I couldn't even watch all of that. It was just so disturbing.

Its supposed to be disturbing. In the hope to educate.
I honestly think about this video often when i am driving and its had a positive effect on my driving attitude.
The Rules!

Bumping to keep thread alive. Its an important video i feel.
The Rules!

Wow, that was a shocking video. I guess it's bad that stuff like this happens, but good there's videos like this to remind us to be as safe and cautious as possible.
This is bullshit. Everyday innocent lives are taken by dumbasses like this, who deserve life in prison. This absolutly pisses me off so freakin bad. I hope the people who are responsible for accidents like these, have a life of hell. That video made me so mad, that I honestly cant explain how I feel.

God bless.
(08-28-2010, 11:07 PM)KronHelp Wrote: This is bullshit. Everyday innocent lives are taken by dumbasses like this, who deserve life in prison. This absolutly pisses me off so freakin bad. I hope the people who are responsible for accidents like these, have a life of hell. That video made me so mad, that I honestly cant explain how I feel.

God bless.

See i just cant believe your post.
You say such hate motivated things and finish with God Bless.
You sicken me more than the video to be honest.
Watch the video again. There are many accidents that can occur in normal driving situations.
Understand dipshit? Situations that would not get you into trouble. But would take a life.
The idea behind this video was to educate people to the dangers of driving period. Not just drunk or stupid driving. Just driving!
Replies like yours are just stupid. I wonder if you even watched the video in its entirety.
The Rules!

How am I going to drive to work tomorrow after watching that video