Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sf R00T?
(10-04-2009, 08:33 PM)n4q Wrote: How are you going to make money off of this site then?

Ads I assume.
(10-04-2009, 09:03 PM)elektrisk Wrote: Ads I assume.

Never assume because it makes an ass out of u and me

ass u me

haha get it?

My 6th grade science teacher told me that one, she was a decent teacher...

Back on topic : I hope there won't be ads or it will ruin the beauty of this forum.
[Image: 29ol3br.png]
(10-04-2009, 09:05 PM)n4q Wrote: Never assume because it makes an ass out of u and me

ass u me

haha get it?

My 6th grade science teacher told me that one, she was a decent teacher...

Back on topic : I hope there won't be ads or it will ruin the beauty of this forum.

I realise the humor in your post, but I'm going to be cynical and say that it was a logical assumption.

Ads are vital, unless Omni plans to pay the server costs with his grocery money :b
or if he implements the sf leet Smile
[Image: 29ol3br.png]
idk, I don't mind ads as well I usually don't know sites have them until they're mentioned (ad block plus FTW).
i dont want no subs lol. as lonmg as the site grows and get realllly good
btw i think having a l33t type thing right now is a bad idea
When you add subscriptions make it credit card please.
I would likely just take donations or maybe sell points via Google Checkout or Alertpay.

I don't plan on adding subs here. I can earn from other methods like advertising and affiliate programs. With HF I am limited by many TOS/AUP but this site has no such limitations.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
(10-05-2009, 02:06 PM)Camgaertner Wrote: When you add subscriptions make it credit card please.

Omni has said nothing about adding a subscription.
(10-05-2009, 02:08 PM)Omniscient Wrote: I would likely just take donations or maybe sell points via Google Checkout or Alertpay.

I don't plan on adding subs here. I can earn from other methods like advertising and affiliate programs. With HF I am limited by many TOS/AUP but this site has no such limitations.

I'm so excited. This site is going to rock my socks even more when it's completely setup.
[Image: 3326yvl.jpg]