Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's up SF?
Like most of you I'm from HF too.

Ryan here.
Allow me to properly introduce myself. My name is Ryan A. Lewis, I'm currently in College studying Graphics design and computer science, and I major in Arts, Visual and Performing. I am known as iMiracle, and xGenesis around these parts.

I'm african american, philipino and caucasion. I love hiphop and R&B music. I am a graphic artist, a damn good one. I sketch and use photoshop I own around 8 forums and 2 Runescape Private Servers. I am the owner of GR and Aliciox. Both Ltd which I am in charge of. I am a very expereinced programmer, and specialize in Visual Basic and .net Framework, C/C++/Obj-C Programming, Java Language, JVM, and the JRE, PHP Development, Lua Coding, Video Editing, SQL Injection, and AIM, MSN, IRC, ICQ, and IM Hacks. I will stop there, as I am a very experienced programmer. I am a pretty experienced white hat, long graduated from my Script Kiddie days. Is a passion of mine, I hack to learn and learn from my mistakes. I am kinda well known for hacking RSBot.org I usually just like manipulating exploits in vBulletin forums and defacing them. Hm, what else can I say about myself.
I look young for my age. I have a beautiful girldfriend, and i will steal yours so hide her from me. I'm friendly. Don't disrespect me if you don't want to be fudged. Erm, I'm a proud Grammer Nazi. Thats all I can say, if you would like to know more about me message me, post here. I have multiple msn's you may add this one rl257@yahoo.com
[Image: donation_drive_sig.png]
[Image: 27y5zlu.png]
The names Simplicity
"I'm african american, philipino and caucasion."

So that makes you a APHILCSION ?? wait what>??!!

Happy to have you here though Smile
[Image: 5v0tgo.png]

Hope is a destination to a world of exploits.
(07-23-2010, 03:22 PM)killerpop89 Wrote: "I'm african american, philipino and caucasion."

So that makes you a APHILCSION ?? wait what>??!!

Happy to have you here though Smile

Um. Sure? LOL@YOU. >.> Seriously thanks..
The names Simplicity
Hey Buddy,Welcome to Support Forums!Thumbsup

Don't forget to Read the rules
Welcome, Ryan. What brings you to Support Forums?
(07-28-2010, 08:23 PM)Eve Wrote: Welcome, Ryan. What brings you to Support Forums?

Come here to learn and teach and because Jesse owns them. :3

+ To get my Support Feather Award on HackForums.
The names Simplicity
(07-23-2010, 03:13 PM)Simplicity Wrote: Like most of you I'm from HF too.

Ryan here.
Allow me to properly introduce myself. My name is Ryan A. Lewis, I'm currently in College studying Graphics design and computer science, and I major in Arts, Visual and Performing. I am known as iMiracle, and xGenesis around these parts.

I'm african american, philipino and caucasion. I love hiphop and R&B music. I am a graphic artist, a damn good one. I sketch and use photoshop I own around 8 forums and 2 Runescape Private Servers. I am the owner of GR and Aliciox. Both Ltd which I am in charge of. I am a very expereinced programmer, and specialize in Visual Basic and .net Framework, C/C++/Obj-C Programming, Java Language, JVM, and the JRE, PHP Development, Lua Coding, Video Editing, SQL Injection, and AIM, MSN, IRC, ICQ, and IM Hacks. I will stop there, as I am a very experienced programmer. I am a pretty experienced white hat, long graduated from my Script Kiddie days. Is a passion of mine, I hack to learn and learn from my mistakes. I am kinda well known for hacking RSBot.org I usually just like manipulating exploits in vBulletin forums and defacing them. Hm, what else can I say about myself.
I look young for my age. I have a beautiful girldfriend, and i will steal yours so hide her from me. I'm friendly. Don't disrespect me if you don't want to be fudged. Erm, I'm a proud Grammer Nazi. Thats all I can say, if you would like to know more about me message me, post here. I have multiple msn's you may add this one rl257@yahoo.com

If you're such a proud grammar nazi, why are there so many grammatical errors in your post?
(07-28-2010, 11:59 PM)Orgy Wrote: If you're such a proud grammar nazi, why are there so many grammatical errors in your post?

I'm either on my phone or don't care atm.
The names Simplicity