Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Instruments Do You Know How To Play?
I can play a little guitar but I'm learning more Smile.

Effectzz.

I need a new signature!
I find the guitar boringish, no offence Smile i just like the drums because it's like action if you know what i mean
(05-31-2010, 02:09 PM)Natha Wrote: I find the guitar boringish, no offence Smile i just like the drums because it's like action if you know what i mean

I personally like instruments like the flute, guitar, and so on more enjoyable, because the only sounds that come from the drums, from what I have heard, are the thumps of the tom-toms, the clashing sounds of the symbols, and whatever you would call the sound of the snare. =p
I don't play anything although I'd love to play the drums properly.
[Image: pageviews=1]
(05-31-2010, 02:32 PM)Elektrisk Wrote: I personally like instruments like the flute, guitar, and so on more enjoyable, because the only sounds that come from the drums, from what I have heard, are the thumps of the tom-toms, the clashing sounds of the symbols, and whatever you would call the sound of the snare. =p

I guess, you can't really make REAL music with drums alone, guitar is a different story, so yeah maybe your right, i should learn the guitar Pirate
But, just as well, most good bands/singers have a drummer accompanying their guitarist.
I love playing guitar. So many different moods you can create.
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

I know how to play the drums, not so interesting but yeah. Might come in handy sometime Evilgrin
White Hat, do you play with a drum set?
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

I started learning to play the piano and it was boring so I stopped. Then I went on to play the guitar and tried the drums. I also learned the recorder. Tongue
[Image: burninglove4.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Post the Instruments you own! Mark Webber 12 2,047 04-24-2011, 05:20 PM
Last Post: Mark Webber