Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Truck... worth it?
(04-05-2010, 11:26 PM)S1cKL3R Wrote:
(04-05-2010, 11:25 PM)Detective RooTz Wrote: Trucks are good. Trucks can be better on gas also., Depends on what you get.

I do know where your coming from "safe" on the highway. I like big industrial trucks like this.

http://www.specialtycarlocators.com/Imag...ewcab2.jpg
http://www.currysupply.com/images/invent...%20001.jpg
http://www.readingequipment.com/Portals/...echtrk.jpg

the only reason why I like trucks like that is because there big/heavy so therefore if someone hits you. Your less likey to feel it like them.

Plus I like big diesel trucks anyways. I'm going to get one soon. Forf f450. Tongue

Interesting and is Forf a new maker? Or, did you mean to say Chevy and not Ford? Big Grin

I meant Ford* -.- I do love chevy though.
(04-05-2010, 11:28 PM)syntaXeRRoR Wrote:
(04-05-2010, 11:25 PM)Detective RooTz Wrote: Plus I like big diesel trucks anyways. I'm going to get one soon. Forf f450. Tongue

Yeah diesel engines are very good, you pay more for the car but you save on gas and can make more miles.

Yup, Diesel might take 80 to fill up that gas take but once it's full it will take a while to run down.

One of my friends dad works for a gas company he is the dude that gets the empty gas take from your house and refills it etc. Has a crane on the back etc. He drives almost 100 miles a day and it takes him 1 fill up.
[Image: HFTOTW2DR.png]

Get a Holden Rodeo.
I have one, I love it.

But if you don't earn alot, get a smaller car and just drive safe.
What are your choices for getting a truck?

Like reasons and influences?
(04-05-2010, 11:15 PM)syntaXeRRoR Wrote: If you have money for gas- get the truck.
If you don't, get older Toyota. Honda is as good as Toyota but older models tend to rust easily.

My mother has a Honda, and my grandfather has a Ford. I'm in love with fords. I might check out other type of trucks. Thanks for the replies.
I have an 06' powerstroke, and with my 5 stage in it, on stage 3 it is as good as most cars on fuel. It's a little pricey, but worth it.
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
We don't know where you live or how it is the place that you live at so I suggest you get the one that makes you feel safer, don't care about the money as long as there isn't a BIG difference.
(04-06-2010, 06:49 AM)Pi[X]el Wrote: We don't know where you live or how it is the place that you live at so I suggest you get the one that makes you feel safer, don't care about the money as long as there isn't a BIG difference.

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. Which is very dangerous in the streets. Especially during holidays. I might be moving to Texas, which is even worse.
Why do you think trucks are safer then cars, thats not really true.
I think Trucks are scary and hard to control. Cars however are easier and better looking than trucks. You might also struggle on Icy conditions but it depends on were you live. So overall cars could save you more money and are easier to use.

So Trucks are not worth it.
(04-06-2010, 10:48 AM)Currymanz™ Wrote: I think Trucks are scary and hard to control. Cars however are easier and better looking than trucks. You might also struggle on Icy conditions but it depends on were you live. So overall cars could save you more money and are easier to use.

So Trucks are not worth it.

I love driving my grandfather's truck. And it's scary? How..? The skeleton of trucks are far more safer than a regular car.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rate my truck. 3D™ 11 1,742 10-23-2011, 07:51 PM
Last Post: SO_TIRED
  Couple sounds from my truck Packers 3 1,065 02-06-2011, 08:14 PM
Last Post: H0p.e
  Can someone tell me what this truck is? element// 14 2,616 01-31-2011, 02:15 PM
Last Post: Packers
  Personal funny truck stories ^_^ xerotic 22 7,621 12-12-2010, 04:41 PM
Last Post: xerotic
  Got some illegal headlights for my truck. ktmrider530 35 5,388 11-21-2010, 02:09 AM
Last Post: iCyber Attack