Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SF is the best of its kind.
I haven't seen a website that delivers help in a lot of areas, they usually tend to help in one area or a few small areas. Props to SF.
I book marked this site a while ago because when I first saw it I realized what a great idea it was.

I'm glad the site is going well. It really is a brilliant concept and the theme is spectacular.
-------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 315bd3l.png]
(04-05-2010, 07:48 AM)DLight03 Wrote: I book marked this site a while ago because when I first saw it I realized what a great idea it was.

I'm glad the site is going well. It really is a brilliant concept and the theme is spectacular.

u book marked it a while ago? u only joined this month
We're trying. Thanks for the compliment.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
(04-05-2010, 09:14 AM)Omniscient Wrote: We're trying. Thanks for the compliment.

I think this forums is a really good place because it will help you later on beause people have just started to join SF. So if more people joins they could hlep you and yes we are trying as a community.
I totally agree, I joined today and I already like it.
I am sure I am gonna use SF a lot!
(04-05-2010, 11:32 AM)Pi[X]el Wrote: I totally agree, I joined today and I already like it.
I am sure I am gonna use SF a lot!

Yes, I thought about that as well eventhough HF is a cool website too. I already like the way SF is going Smile
SF is slowly growing. I remember the first few days; everyone went crazy, now it's relaxed.
Glad to see you're enjoying it. Hope you stick around for a while.
PM me for private, confidential support.
(04-05-2010, 01:17 PM)PaNiK Wrote: Glad to see you're enjoying it. Hope you stick around for a while.

I am enjoying it really badly lol Smile

I am just on it bro.