Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drifting
So it's a lot snow over here, and as we all know you can slide just soomth over the street.

Friends and I were having fun with an Mazda RX8 (160 or 180 ps I think) and BMW M3 an older one but strong enough!

It's an awsome feeling having sppeed while moving "to the side", the switch from drift into a new one is ..... damn I don't even know how to describe the feeling ;)

Someone had the same fun???

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sp1YrGnTlOc[/yt]
Awesome looks fun Big Grin
[Image: signature.php?uid=1]
(01-05-2010, 06:54 PM)WMM Wrote: Awesome looks fun Big Grin

LOL that's now our Video ;)
Our videos have you could say a prove of us breaking the law, and I don't like such videos up here for everyone able to look at it!

But it is FUN as hell, as longs as you have rear wheel drive... RX8 and M3 do have it! Big Grin
No sir, my tires are over $800 i set. And I would be devistated if i slid my truck into a pole being dumb.

But on trucks i don't care about like my 1990 1/2 ton chevy i put an old set on, and make sure everywhere i go, i leave a trail of smoke and rubber lol.
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
(01-05-2010, 07:02 PM)ktmrider530 Wrote: No sir, my tires are over $800 i set. And I would be devistated if i slid my truck into a pole being dumb.

But on trucks i don't care about like my 1990 1/2 ton chevy i put an old set on, and make sure everywhere i go, i leave a trail of smoke and rubber lol.

Ohh man I would like to get your machine in my fingers.. and put it into some off-road action ;)
But we're not that dumb, we've done that with safety on our mind and on really good locations where we had alot of place to make dounts and J-Turns.
(01-05-2010, 07:05 PM)Master of The Universe Wrote: Ohh man I would like to get your machine in my fingers.. and put it into some off-road action ;)
But we're not that dumb, we've done that with safety on our mind and on really good locations where we had alot of place to make dounts and J-Turns.
I've posted a picture before, she's throwin out just over 500HP, i love it.

And you use a ton of pressure! lol i use about 30-35lbs

And as for the off-road action, it doesn't leave pavement except the dirt road to my house lol Call me a sissy, but it's an 06 Ford F250 Lariat Powerstroke. I love it more than my girlfriend.
I'd seen some japanese people doing some drifting, it was pretty immense.
FREE PSN CARDS, XBOX LIVE, GAMES + MORE VIEW THREAD Here Yeye
I do it all the time... unintentionally.... Tongue
My ute has 0 weight on the back so as soon as a bit of water gets on the road I go sideways. Weather I want to or not. All I can do is control it and make it look as if i ment to do it.
Coming up to where I am now (holidays) I went around a round-a-bout sideways! Didn't mean to, but me and my brother got a good laugh out of it, was probably one of the best slides I've done!
(01-05-2010, 11:15 PM)Extasey Wrote: I do it all the time... unintentionally.... Tongue
My ute has 0 weight on the back so as soon as a bit of water gets on the road I go sideways. Weather I want to or not. All I can do is control it and make it look as if i ment to do it.
Coming up to where I am now (holidays) I went around a round-a-bout sideways! Didn't mean to, but me and my brother got a good laugh out of it, was probably one of the best slides I've done!

Round a bout?
i have been driving my dads 09 f-350 all week, it snowed everyday this week , i enjoy drifting and knowing im taking up the whole road sideways Smile