Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ssd web hosting for a forum?
I am going to host a big forum and need to find a good ssd web hosting account.
What are your views on jhplatinum.com ssd website hosting solutions? Uptime, features, bonuses?
Is it the company I can rely on?
I suggest you to use Kvchosting.com. They are providing excellent support, someone is always available, even on the weekend when I was trying to sort out some of my own errors and they helped
Have a look at services from a2hosting.com and venetx.com.
Servers are stable and prices are rock-bottom.
Plans are full of useful resources which are able to satisfy the needs of many webmasters in the IT industry.
Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that Kvchosting.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high, just give a try to their solutions.
According to my research Kvchosting.com is offering reliable solutions. Their servers are fast and rock-solid. Faster than every other hosting providers that I've tried.
Signup for 3 Years plan for Unlimited “C” package and get 20% OFF - Use the coupon “UMD15" on signing up to grab this offer (for NEW CUSTOMER only)
I have not been disappointed. Kvchosting.com is an extremely proficient company and usually manages to answer support tickets in 10 minutes or less.
I am pleased to deal with them!
What I can add is that Webhost.pro offer nice ssd web hosting deals along with nice discounts and specials (contact their sales rep).
Sometimes saving a couple bucks a month isn't the best deal. I'm actually paying nearly half what I used to pay my old host and I'm getting much more for my money now.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Web Hosting for Asp with High Uptime? Tilsun 2 207 05-24-2024, 01:43 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  Web Hosting Required Tilsun 6 579 11-27-2023, 02:34 AM
  best web hosting? Kdstack 6 421 11-03-2023, 01:47 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  Cheap Web Hosting Required Mirandas 5 448 10-30-2023, 02:40 AM
  Need hosting for Huge traffic web site Adnorips 4 427 04-05-2023, 12:14 AM
Last Post: Tilsun