Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Start Your Own Web Host with Unlimited Reseller Hosting! FREE WHMCS
What if there is any downtime... will you refund us or anything?
(10-12-2010, 05:56 PM)Choke Wrote: What if there is any downtime... will you refund us or anything?

We do have a Service Level Agreement where for every hour of downtime, you will receive 5% of your monthly bill. Please see our SLA for more information: http://www.infinitumhost.com/sla/
WiredStorm Hosting Solutions
█ Web/Reseller Hosting & Domains
█ cPanel w/ Softaculous and 24/7 Support

Biodegradable Sunscreen
Looks pretty good.. best of luck with sales man!
My informational thread on how to become HQ
[Image: 3af27e76.png]
"An eye for an eye and the whole world would be blind"
I will be offering a discount for anybody interested in this within the next 24 hours! PM me!
WiredStorm Hosting Solutions
█ Web/Reseller Hosting & Domains
█ cPanel w/ Softaculous and 24/7 Support

Biodegradable Sunscreen
Good prices i might be interested !
I think this is quite an offer! I might look into it! I am currently hosting with IX Web Hosting and I'm actually pretty happy with them, but if there is a better offer on the market i would be stupid to ignore it. I'll let you know who I decide.
is it an offshore or onshore server?
Nice, but i don't like the fact that you have to buy the highest priced package to get a free WHMCS
There is no such thing as unlimited. Implying that this is true, is directly lying to your customers. Post real specs and info.
I know it's actually called Unmetered, But its kind off False advertising when you say "unlimited"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Get Glowhost Reseller Hosting with WHMCS Customer Billing Solution| 2 Months Free! GlowHost-Sales 0 22 Yesterday, 10:38 PM
Last Post: GlowHost-Sales
  Crazy Fast Web Hosting| SSD drives with RAID-10| 24/7 Customer Support! kingskangaroo 0 201 05-28-2024, 04:02 AM
Last Post: kingskangaroo
  Web Hosting/Wordpress - US|EU - Free SSL| cPanel - from 1.99 EUR/mo FrozenMango 0 350 04-03-2024, 11:01 PM
Last Post: FrozenMango
  Get Powerful 3v-host.com Dedicated Hosting in the Netherlands Rackend 0 319 03-31-2024, 11:06 PM
Last Post: Rackend
  Reliable Shared & Reseller Hosting| DataPacket.net - #1 Service & Support! Standalone 0 331 03-04-2024, 10:42 PM
Last Post: Standalone