Poll: Best TV Show/Series?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Weeds
12.50%
1 12.50%
Prison Break
37.50%
3 37.50%
Nikita
0%
0 0%
Physc
12.50%
1 12.50%
Greys Anatomy
0%
0 0%
Dexter
12.50%
1 12.50%
Warehouse 13
0%
0 0%
Torchwood
0%
0 0%
Doctor Who
25.00%
2 25.00%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top Best TV Show?
From that list, I'd have to say Doctor Who. It's been a favorite of mine since I was a child Smile I do enjoy Torchwood too though.
Prison break BY FAR is my favorite series/show of all time.
I love the way it depicts every little thing that happens, and how it shows the cleverness of Michael.
I seriously teared up when he killed himself to save that girl (Sarah, right?).

(01-04-2012, 03:30 PM)Yellows Wrote:
Prison break BY FAR is my favorite series/show of all time.
I love the way it depicts every little thing that happens, and how it shows the cleverness of Michael.
I seriously teared up when he killed himself to save that girl (Sarah, right?).

What did you think of the last 2 seasons though? I understand escaping then evading the authorities, but do you think they dragged it on too long?

(01-04-2012, 09:08 PM).360 Wrote: What did you think of the last 2 seasons though? I understand escaping then evading the authorities, but do you think they dragged it on too long?

Maybe if I didn't like the series so much, I might agree that it was drawn a bit out, but since I liked it so much, it really didn't bother me in the slightest.

I don't think they dragged it on long enough at all, the story lines where perfect and the cliffhangers were immense. I loved it so much I've watched all the episodes 3 times, and after Pysc, I'm going to watch them all again. I love it!

My two favourite characters would have to be Michael and Mahone, by far. They're so alike and their story lines are brilliant. Also, in responce to what you said earlier Yellows, yes the girl is called Sarah, who surprisingly enough, in real life is called Sarah Wayne Callies and was born in Illinois (where Prison Break first season is based) whom also played Lori Grimes in The Walking Dead. I hate her accent in that show though.
Also, I hope they start a new series, but seen as though Michael is dead, it would have to portray his Son, Michael.
I voted for Prison Break. That show was amazing. Also, you should add Burn Notice.
(01-04-2012, 09:13 PM)Yellows Wrote: Maybe if I didn't like the series so much, I might agree that it was drawn a bit out, but since I liked it so much, it really didn't bother me in the slightest.

Yeah that's true. Committed fans tend to overlook the negatives of TV series. I know I have on multiple occasions, particularly with this last, 'horribly scripted' season of Dexter.
I think that Scrubs is the most funny TV series.

I haven't watched any of those.
lol "Greys Anatomy"... I don't think I would choose any out of this list as a top or best show for me. I haven't seen a couple of them either, but for decency, I think Nikita is okay... Just not into that whole StarTrek type crap if it's the show I can remember...

I have seen Nikita though because I remember it being in my TV listings for the current show I was watching, but hopefully i'm thinking of the right show with that title. Kind of like a StarTrek Supernatural.

Supernatural is good though.
I watch Tosh.o and i freakin love it! he's hilarious

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [WinAmp] How to show what you're listening to on Skype & Windows Live Messenger Elektrisk 8 17,073 10-12-2011, 07:42 PM
Last Post: xViper
  What is your favorite TV show ? Don Corleone 13 1,832 07-23-2011, 10:13 PM
Last Post: Alpha Geek
  Best Sitcom/TV Show Gaijin 22 3,383 02-13-2011, 07:29 AM
Last Post: Tyler The Creator™
  Weeds TV Show Respecт 3 961 09-12-2010, 09:37 PM
Last Post: Josheywhat
  Your favourite movie/show. Emotion 3 897 06-09-2010, 08:34 AM
Last Post: Cannabis