Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Have you ever Tried a Drug?
Nope, I haven't and I probably never will. I get addicted to things way too easily and drugs are not something I would like to be addicted to.
[Image: swaganomics.png]
Ice, weed, MDMA, Speed, Ecstasy, GHB, Shrooms, Acid, ketamine, random prescription drugs, sniffed petrol. That's about all I can think of right now . Not fried at all..
I tried only legalized drugs. Don't feel like I want to do it again
im clean. never smoked anything. plan to keep it that way for a while
Nope I havn't tried any kinda drugs.I'm having an aim not to try any drugs on my body.
[Image: Z95Xp.png]
(10-14-2011, 09:01 AM)ρяιη¢є Wrote: Nope I havn't tried any kinda drugs.I'm having an aim not to try any drugs on my body.

Never took any medicine ?
I am a semi old-jerk. Thumbsup
Dextromethorphan, Diphenhydrinate/diphenhydramine two times and nitrous oxide.
iv'e drank alcohol but never done any other drugs.
Yes, I've tried weed but currently don't do anything. I dislike all drugs other than weed. I also hate alcohol and cigarettes.
Yes i tried weed when i was 15, i didn't do it trying to look cool or anything, it was more a need for trying to relax and calm my mind. I was a very, how you say demented person back then. The marijuana made it all go away, made it all disperse like a dream and i could think clearly again, everything seemed fine. After a while i didn't need it anymore, cause it served its purpose and i can't believe i'm saying this but marijuana probably saved my life.