Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My 2000 Camry
You should get it supercharged. Just saying. xD
(07-25-2011, 08:22 PM)Terridax Wrote: Thanks for the input Big Grin

I had a quick look, and there are actually quite a few options as far as headlights go, for your car. Check out this page: link

Wow that is quite funny. After viewing this thread the other day I actually looked around the internet and came to this exact link you gave me and thought it was the best one to buy from if I do actually buy these headlights soon. I am going big and probably get the most expensive ones on that site the Black Halo ones if I do.

Thanks for the link either way just double checks the legit-ness of the site since you think it was really well also.
=]
[Image: odILW.png]
At least is looks like its in good condition. I know so manny young kids throughout my family that have wrecks that they want to get body kits, and subs for. Its pretty funny.
[Image: ikRHOXJqr4pLP.png]
lol bass is the way to go, im one of those crazy young kids Big Grin
Why would you put body kit and and an over sized wing on Camry? Besides, it would cost you 3 more than what this car is worth. I would stance it if I were you if you want to mod it so much.
I would really like to see this once you have the body kit installed. What else are you planning other than cosmetics?
[Image: ikRHOXJqr4pLP.png]
(07-26-2011, 11:13 PM)syntaXeRRoR Wrote: Why would you put body kit and and an over sized wing on Camry? Besides, it would cost you 3 more than what this car is worth. I would stance it if I were you if you want to mod it so much.

Why not? In the end, I'll have a cool looking car that still gets great gas mileage. And, it's not going to cost me anywhere near what the car is worth... After shipping and stuff, I shouldn't be spending more than $1500 for the kit and the wing, and I'll be installing it all myself ;)

(07-27-2011, 12:16 AM)Teruko Wrote: I would really like to see this once you have the body kit installed. What else are you planning other than cosmetics?

Not much, as far as performance goes. I'll throw on an intake, but prolly not much more than that... I wanna keep it pretty much stock, so I continue to get the gas mileage I do now.

It came stock with a pretty nice JBL sound system, so I don't really need to upgrade the speakers. I will be adding an aftermarket stereo so I can hook up my iPod. Might add a couple of 10's in the trunk later on, but that will be pretty far down the road.
(07-27-2011, 07:22 PM)Terridax Wrote: Why not? In the end, I'll have a cool looking car that still gets great gas mileage. And, it's not going to cost me anywhere near what the car is worth... After shipping and stuff, I shouldn't be spending more than $1500 for the kit and the wing, and I'll be installing it all myself ;)

Well, it won't really look cool. Most likely you we'll be get called ricer and daily basis, people will do stupid crap to your car, you'll basically turn that car into pussy repeler. Sorry if I offended you but I just wanted to be honest, but in the end it's your car, your money, so you should do whatever you want with it. Good luck Thumbsup

(07-27-2011, 09:50 PM)syntaXeRRoR Wrote: Well, it won't really look cool. Most likely you we'll be get called ricer and daily basis, people will do stupid crap to your car, you'll basically turn that car into pussy repeler. Sorry if I offended you but I just wanted to be honest, but in the end it's your car, your money, so you should do whatever you want with it. Good luck Thumbsup
Well I guess the looks of it are all a matter of opinion. I think it'll look cool, and that's all that really matters Tongue

And I don't really care about people calling me a ricer. Jokes on them, cuz I'll have a nice looking car that is reliable and doesn't cost a fortune to drive... and my insurance is cheap too xD
Plus if you think about it, the term ricer isn't really offensive at all. If you make alcohol out of rice (mmmmm... sake), it burns a lot better than gasoline, and would make your car run a lot better and faster Big Grin
Looks pretty good man, good luck with your car.