Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SF spammers are getting dumber [Injection]
http://www.supportforums.net/showthread....#pid212470

http://www.supportforums.net/showthread....#pid214211

He's literally just copying and pasting other peoples posts from in the tread. Looks like the spam has hit an all time low......IQ.
Need website or forum help?
[Image: logo.png]
How dumb!, can it be any more obvious!
There was another member like a month ago doin' the same thing, but he's account has been closed now.
if ( ( youAreHappy) && (youKnowIt) )

clapYourHands();
Let's be honest they just do it for a little feather icon that sits under there username. Little do they realize Omni's human and he can tell if there posts are spam or genuinely helpful and HQ. Personally I'll be waiting till I reach at least 200 decent posts before I even consider asking Omni for a true 'supporter' award.
[Image: 6Z7z1Q6r2H5h7.jpg]
(07-01-2011, 08:29 AM)Bяian ♪ Wrote: Let's be honest they just do it for a little feather icon that sits under there username. Little do they realize Omni's human and he can tell if there posts are spam or genuinely helpful and HQ. Personally I'll be waiting till I reach at least 200 decent posts before I even consider asking Omni for a true 'supporter' award.

I agree, some people are just thinking about themselves, not others, and believe that they can get away with tricking others.

Inventor1
Well yeah ofcourse you get caught, best solution is just to report away xD
Hope they get banned and wont get that award, not deserved. These kids are annoying.
Most bots do this that's how I notice, they copy posts one or two above theirs. Haven't worked out if it's a program yet or a real person.

There is no benefit of copying posts above which leads me to believe it's stupid members from HF who want the feather.
(07-02-2011, 10:43 AM)Sam Wrote: Most bots do this that's how I notice, they copy posts one or two above theirs. Haven't worked out if it's a program yet or a real person.

There is no benefit of copying posts above which leads me to believe it's stupid members from HF who want the feather.

Oui

*Copies a post from 1-2 posts above me :p
I believe some are programs because the copying get screwed when jumbled text from two posts merged together gets posted.
I don't get why he's unbanned.
Need website or forum help?
[Image: logo.png]