Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paranoid... HELP?? PLEASE
So here the story goes, I went to my girlfriends house the other day and we were "fooling" around and she gave me a handjob and a bj. Then later on she wanted to have sex. Okay so i was like do you have a condom she said no. i was like okay, well ima go in and come right back out. So i did that and i didn't cum in her. Do i have to be worried about a pregnancy? Because at the moment that is all i can think about.

Please no trolls. I'm loosing my mind.
if u did not ejaculate inside her no. u have no reason to be worried

but next time remember no glove no love..
also did u pre cum at all?
(06-14-2011, 11:31 AM)ILOVEW33D™ Wrote: if u did not ejaculate inside her no. u have no reason to be worried

but next time remember no glove no love..
also did u pre cum at all?

I don't think i did. I would feel it, i think. Yeah i gotta remember that crap, no glove no love.
(06-14-2011, 11:32 AM)SniperRiflezzzz Wrote: I don't think i did. I would feel it, i think. Yeah i gotta remember that crap, no glove no love.

If u dont mind me asking, are u new to this girl? or sex, or even sex with her?

If so that may be why u are paranoid sometimes i worry about things that i shouldn't worry about try not to think so much about it.
(06-14-2011, 11:38 AM)ILOVEW33D™ Wrote: If u dont mind me asking, are u new to this girl? or sex, or even sex with her?

If so that may be why u are paranoid sometimes i worry about things that i shouldn't worry about try not to think so much about it.

Yeah, that was my first time I've had sex. And I have been with this girl for about 2 months.
She might be pregnant even if you didn't cum in her. There's a liquid that comes out before you cum so if that came out in her she might be pregnant. It's not very probable!
Was she virgin? Is she experienced?
[Image: just-cause-2-header.jpg]
(06-14-2011, 12:32 PM)iCrack Wrote: She might be pregnant even if you didn't cum in her. There's a liquid that comes out before you cum so if that came out in her she might be pregnant. It's not very probable!
Was she virgin? Is she experienced?

She wasn't a virgin and she was kinda experienced.

This sucks. OMG!!!
If she wasn't a virgin I'd be worried more about my own sexual health not hers :\
Need website or forum help?
[Image: logo.png]
And I forgot to add that she is on birth control, if that has anything to do with it.

(06-14-2011, 01:08 PM)0xE9 Wrote: If she wasn't a virgin I'd be worried more about my own sexual health not hers :\

Yeah, but she has only been with one other guy, and she hasn't had sex in forever. maybe since she was on birth control that will help out a little bit.
(06-14-2011, 11:58 AM)SniperRiflezzzz Wrote: Yeah, that was my first time I've had sex. And I have been with this girl for about 2 months.

(06-14-2011, 01:08 PM)SniperRiflezzzz Wrote: And I forgot to add that she is on birth control, if that has anything to do with it.

Yeah, but she has only been with one other guy, and she hasn't had sex in forever. maybe since she was on birth control that will help out a little bit.

well uh-oh

i seriously dont mean to freak u out or anything here...
But bro that was a bad choice sticking ur p in the vagee without a rubber especially on ur first time thats a Nono

all u have to do is pray that she took the pill that day or else u might be in a little bit of trouble here if she didn't take the pill

start saving up $ for eather an abortion or your new family

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  paranoid schzophrenia daughter dancingfairy43 5 828 01-14-2014, 01:44 AM
Last Post: badreputation
  Webcam incident - paranoid, scared, afraid? HELP 18 7,548 05-08-2011, 09:40 PM
Last Post: Bannedshit