Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dear Supportforum love gurus!
I'm in highschool, and there's this girl in my english+science class, she's really attractive, and smart. And I can't get her out of my head no matter how hard I try. I think we kind of have chemistry(pun intended), because we've have these really good conversations during class (when we're supposed to be paying attention )

The only problem is when we're not alone, she acts like a total bitch.
Some background: She's really popular, I have a good group of friends, but by no means popular.

She has all these dumb meatheads chasing after her all the time, and she pretends to like them to stay popular. (How do I know this? She told me that she thinks all those guys are assholes)

I really want to ask her out, but there's a part of me thats afraid of rejection

How would you guys approach this situation?
What the hell do you think this is? Somewhere to express your feelings? LOL.
Just kidding.

Quote:The only problem is when we're not alone, she acts like a total bitch.

Let me tell you. There's two or maybe even three types of girls. There's a type girl that likes people just because of looks, there's a type of girl that likes people just because of personality, and there's a type of girl that likes people just because of reputation

Depicting on this situation, since she IS popular and has the popular group of friends, she acts like a total bitch to you so she doesn't ruin her reputation of being popular. You know how it is in high school where the girl doesn't want to talk to the unpopular person in front of everyone because their afraid of losing their popular reputation.

I think it's pretty straightforward, that she's not accepting you into society, but only when you guys are alone. She is comfortable while you guys are alone because you guys are not in public talking to each other, and she has no threat or problem of losing her reputation in school, but she then tries to save her reputation in front of everyone by being the bitch.

It can be an insecurity. She can be scared of what other people think. If she is popular, and people see her talking with the unpopular kid that no one even knows as much, she'll be afraid of what people think of her because of her hanging out with the unpopular kid. That's why she acts like a bitch in front of everyone. To save her reputation and not be judged in front of everyone. High school is where you discover your true self and your true personality shows.

Quote:I really want to ask her out, but there's a part of me thats afraid of rejection

Trust me, I don't think that you'll like her. To be honest, you just want to be in the relationship with her because of her looks. Other than that, her personality is horrible, due to the fact she cannot accept the unpopular individual into her life in society. If it was me, I'd just move on to someone who will accept you into society, and who doesn't care about what people think.

But it's your choice. It depends if you go thinking that she'll say yes. Yeah you guys talk during class, but do you guys ever hang out after school? Or on the weekends? Do you guys get to know each other personally than just discussing school work most of the time in class? I think you get to know your true answer by flirting with her and stuff.

Ask her to hangout, and see how she replies. If she cares about what other people think, then she won't go hang out with you, so it's basically a "test" if you want to call it that, to see how she'll respond. Well, this is kind of daring, but if you guys are on REALLY GOOD terms, then when she's alone and standing, you should go behind her and hug her from the back and see how she responds. Don't be afraid because you do like this girl, and this is better than just keeping your feelings and not doing anything. If you do get to hug her from behind and she doesn't mind it, then start flirting and compliment her and talk about personal stuff and get to know her. However, I wouldn't suggest doing that when she talks to her friends, since she does act like a bitch.

Ask her what she thinks of you. Do this all when the both of you are alone. It's better to know whether you're a cute guy and everything you do is cute than to find out the hard way when she reveals to everyone that you are just a stalker and a creep. So just make sure before you flirt, that she IS comfortable around you.

But personally, I wouldn't get your hopes up.

GoodLuck!
- Brandenx781
HJT Team. Deltron <3 RDCA <3 Quintus <3
(06-13-2011, 04:51 PM)Romeo Wrote: I'm in highschool, and there's this girl in my english+science class, she's really attractive, and smart. And I can't get her out of my head no matter how hard I try. I think we kind of have chemistry(pun intended), because we've have these really good conversations during class (when we're supposed to be paying attention )

The only problem is when we're not alone, she acts like a total bitch.
Some background: She's really popular, I have a good group of friends, but by no means popular.

She has all these dumb meatheads chasing after her all the time, and she pretends to like them to stay popular. (How do I know this? She told me that she thinks all those guys are assholes)

I really want to ask her out, but there's a part of me thats afraid of rejection

How would you guys approach this situation?

I seen this post on HF earlier Smile glad u listened to the member's and came to SF
(06-13-2011, 05:08 PM)Brandenx781 Wrote: What the hell do you think this is? Somewhere to express your feelings? LOL.
Just kidding.

Let me tell you. There's two or maybe even three types of girls. There's a type girl that likes people just because of looks, there's a type of girl that likes people just because of personality, and there's a type of girl that likes people just because of reputation

Depicting on this situation, since she IS popular and has the popular group of friends, she acts like a total bitch to you so she doesn't ruin her reputation of being popular. You know how it is in high school where the girl doesn't want to talk to the unpopular person in front of everyone because their afraid of losing their popular reputation.

I think it's pretty straightforward, that she's not accepting you into society, but only when you guys are alone. She is comfortable while you guys are alone because you guys are not in public talking to each other, and she has no threat or problem of losing her reputation in school, but she then tries to save her reputation in front of everyone by being the bitch.

It can be an insecurity. She can be scared of what other people think. If she is popular, and people see her talking with the unpopular kid that no one even knows as much, she'll be afraid of what people think of her because of her hanging out with the unpopular kid. That's why she acts like a bitch in front of everyone. To save her reputation and not be judged in front of everyone. High school is where you discover your true self and your true personality shows.

Quote:I really want to ask her out, but there's a part of me thats afraid of rejection

Trust me, I don't think that you'll like her. To be honest, you just want to be in the relationship with her because of her looks. Other than that, her personality is horrible, due to the fact she cannot accept the unpopular individual into her life in society. If it was me, I'd just move on to someone who will accept you into society, and who doesn't care about what people think.

But it's your choice. It depends if you go thinking that she'll say yes. Yeah you guys talk during class, but do you guys ever hang out after school? Or on the weekends? Do you guys get to know each other personally than just discussing school work most of the time in class? I think you get to know your true answer by flirting with her and stuff.

Ask her to hangout, and see how she replies. If she cares about what other people think, then she won't go hang out with you, so it's basically a "test" if you want to call it that, to see how she'll respond. Well, this is kind of daring, but if you guys are on REALLY GOOD terms, then when she's alone and standing, you should go behind her and hug her from the back and see how she responds. Don't be afraid because you do like this girl, and this is better than just keeping your feelings and not doing anything. If you do get to hug her from behind and she doesn't mind it, then start flirting and compliment her and talk about personal stuff and get to know her. However, I wouldn't suggest doing that when she talks to her friends, since she does act like a bitch.

Ask her what she thinks of you. Do this all when the both of you are alone. It's better to know whether you're a cute guy and everything you do is cute than to find out the hard way when she reveals to everyone that you are just a stalker and a creep. So just make sure before you flirt, that she IS comfortable around you.

But personally, I wouldn't get your hopes up.

GoodLuck!
- Brandenx781

I appreciate the advice haha Tongue I agree with most of your points, but I don't think she's THAT shallow. It's not all looks

Well if you are friendly with this girl why dont you ask her to come over to your house for a study session/review. You could also ask her to come over and edit each others paper. This way you get to know her more on a personal level and see how she really is. When your alone with her try to gauage whether or not she is interested in you. Does she laugh when shes with you? Does she sit close to you? Does she open up and tell you personal things? Do you guys text alot out side of class?

Answers to many of these questions could tell you if she likes you or not.
Like Brandenx781 said there are 2 or maybe 3 types of girls.
This image proves it Big Grin

[Image: tumblr_lled7cM9iD1qaqbmlo1_500.jpg]
[Image: just-cause-2-header.jpg]
Seems like she cares about reputation. Get to know her better, if you like her personality, go for it.
She seems like a girl that would make you happy. I wouldnt rush things, that always messes everything up. If i was you, i would wait until i am sure she wants to date me to ask her out. You need to make up your mind though, make sure you are 100% positive you want to be with her, like Pulse said, she seems like she is big on reputation. So if you ask her out, and she thinks she will get crap for dating you, she most likely will say no. Basically what you need to do is get closer with her, until you feel comfortable asking her out, because then you are ready to be in a relationship with her and im sure she wont say no.

Good luck with this situation.
[Image: iddyEs.png]
You don't need to ask her out by any means, you need to get to know her first, then you can progress in your relationship.
Get her drunk. that is all.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I love her.. I don't love her saint.slacker 5 1,854 01-25-2012, 10:25 AM
Last Post: Meat