Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Refusing to work or socialize for all the wrong reasons
To be honest, McDonalds is the crappiest place in the world, but that's my personal opinion, if I was YOU and I wanted a job just to get some experience I'll go to McDonalds or a shop that's close to you, just for a bit of experience. Smile
[Image: signaturera.png]
(06-09-2011, 02:21 PM)Laughynose Wrote: To be honest, McDonalds is the crappiest place in the world, but that's my personal opinion, if I was YOU and I wanted a job just to get some experience I'll go to McDonalds or a shop that's close to you, just for a bit of experience. Smile

Yeah I agree with it being crappy lol. I want the experience just not the 'McDonalds employee' tag that comes with it xD
[Image: 6Z7z1Q6r2H5h7.jpg]
You basically just need to stop caring about what other people may think.
(06-09-2011, 03:13 PM)Fragma Wrote: You basically just need to stop caring about what other people may think.

Yeah pretty much, but it's easier said than done Tongue
Quote:The lifeguard does sound pretty good.

That is if you know how to fully swim.

Quote:McDonalds worker SHOULD be respectable enough

It's pretty sad that you refuse to work at a job just because you're scared of what people think of you when you work there. You're scared about what other people think of you. Respect does not matter. Actually, people would respect you more at working at a job than not working at all. You only work at a job just to gain money and profit from the experience. Your high ego will get you nowhere, and you need to get over it.
HJT Team. Deltron <3 RDCA <3 Quintus <3
(06-09-2011, 03:52 PM)Brandenx781 Wrote: That is if you know how to fully swim.

Quote:McDonalds worker SHOULD be respectable enough
It's pretty sad that you refuse to work at a job just because you're scared of what people think of you when you work there. You're scared about what other people think of you. Respect does not matter. Actually, people would respect you more at working at a job than not working at all. You only work at a job just to gain money and profit from the experience. Your high ego will get you nowhere, and you need to get over it.

Fair point well made sir, will take it into accountSmile
KFC is god for a teenager
(06-14-2011, 04:12 AM)SeaNanners™ Wrote: KFC is god for a teenager

That has nothing to do with what this thread was about, I wasn't asking what job should I get. You should read things before making posts dude, you have made over 100 posts in the last 4 hours, most of which contain 4 to 6 words !
Standard no point doing a job you won't like.
Don't listen to these bozos. If you want to be rich and powerful keep doing what you are doing. However if you want to be happy and have some friends then being able to be humble around other people is important skill. Don't lose the confidence you have by lowering your standards, it is good to have high standards because it makes you a harder worker and a better person. But just don't be an a-hole by flaunting your superiority over everyone else.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  is it wrong not to love your own family? ItsxThatx1Kidx 6 1,945 08-23-2017, 09:02 PM
Last Post: wasim s
  My life is just wrong. Lilxtiger 0 800 04-04-2013, 04:53 PM
Last Post: Lilxtiger
  Something has to be wrong with me skorch 10 1,849 02-11-2012, 10:18 PM
Last Post: skorch
  Am I doing something wrong? 8 1,893 01-20-2012, 08:54 PM
Last Post: Peter L
  Turning to alchohol when things go wrong TalishHF 15 2,451 01-18-2012, 09:53 AM
Last Post: Graphic™