Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
endless arguments :(
Hey guys,
Im 19 years old living in the UK, at home with my mum and sister, me and my mum rarley talk , if we do its asking one or another for something. Its been like this for the past couple of years now and i dont know why. There has been issues in my life and my mums due to her last boyfriend (my sisters dad) being an evil c.u.n.t, always use drink and talk to my mum like crap and me. Ive also only ever seen my real dad once, didnt feel like my dad when i went to meet him either. Oh well any of you guys got any advice for me, any is appreciatedSmile
Honestly, just talk to her.

If you want to try to have a better relationship with her, she probably has a tough time trusting guys because your bio dad is out of the picture and her last boyfriend is a drunken abusive fool.

Just to talk to her, and try to help her over come it and once thats done im sure things will start turning around
(06-09-2011, 07:35 AM)xMan Wrote: Honestly, just talk to her.

If you want to try to have a better relationship with her, she probably has a tough time trusting guys because your bio dad is out of the picture and her last boyfriend is a drunken abusive fool.

Just to talk to her, and try to help her over come it and once thats done im sure things will start turning around

thanks for the advice mate, does help Smile
No matter what, don't forget your mother is the one to have put you in this world. Love her, treat her with respect and do everything for her, and you will see it'll be impossible for her not to love you more than ever.
Quote:If we do its asking one or another for something. Its been like this for the past couple of years.

Then ask her to go somewhere with you. It's always good to break the silence by bringing your mom somewhere and treating her to something nice. Your mom will not be here forever, so just make every single memory last. You guys are wasting your time not having that motherly and son connection, and you guys should start talking again. I think it'll be a good idea to bring her shopping or somewhere she loves to go or hangout. Keep the bond going and the connection there, because even what the guy did, she's still your mom that loves you.

Quote:Always use drink and talk to my mum like crap and me.

I don't get why you haven't punched him in the face yet. Well if you did, you didn't mention it. I know that I would had punched him in the face and threatened him. But don't do the threatening part because that can get you in trouble lol.

Quote:Didn't feel like my dad when i went to meet him either.

This is because that you only seen him once. Again with the connection, you and your dad did not have any memories together except for this specific time where you met him once. You haven't seen him at all for your whole entire life except for one single time. If you are still able to see him then you guys should catch up together. If something negative happened between you guys then I suggest not to hang out together. Pretty simple.

But just remember that your mom didn't mean to keep everything silent and create the awkwardness between the both of you. It was her last boyfriend's fault that made her like this, and she might still be thinking about him. That's why you should get the connection and the bond still going so that your mom does remember that she does have a son in her life, and that's basically all that she needs to care about. You care for your mom a lot too, and your sister, so make her feel special instead of creating this awkwardness that has been happening for years now.
HJT Team. Deltron <3 RDCA <3 Quintus <3
Sit down and try to talk to her about it if you feel so strongly.
(06-09-2011, 04:02 PM)Brandenx781 Wrote: Then ask her to go somewhere with you. It's always good to break the silence by bringing your mom somewhere and treating her to something nice. Your mom will not be here forever, so just make every single memory last. You guys are wasting your time not having that motherly and son connection, and you guys should start talking again. I think it'll be a good idea to bring her shopping or somewhere she loves to go or hangout. Keep the bond going and the connection there, because even what the guy did, she's still your mom that loves you.

Quote:Always use drink and talk to my mum like crap and me.
I don't get why you haven't punched him in the face yet. Well if you did, you didn't mention it. I know that I would had punched him in the face and threatened him. But don't do the threatening part because that can get you in trouble lol.

Quote:Didn't feel like my dad when i went to meet him either.

This is because that you only seen him once. Again with the connection, you and your dad did not have any memories together except for this specific time where you met him once. You haven't seen him at all for your whole entire life except for one single time. If you are still able to see him then you guys should catch up together. If something negative happened between you guys then I suggest not to hang out together. Pretty simple.

But just remember that your mom didn't mean to keep everything silent and create the awkwardness between the both of you. It was her last boyfriend's fault that made her like this, and she might still be thinking about him. That's why you should get the connection and the bond still going so that your mom does remember that she does have a son in her life, and that's basically all that she needs to care about. You care for your mom a lot too, and your sister, so make her feel special instead of creating this awkwardness that has been happening for years now.

its like you actually live near me and know whats going on, such a big help there mate i really appreciate it. Also as for him making our lives crap, i have punched him a few times, but hes nt exacly a bitch at fighting lol there will come a day when i see him out and im in that mood where i`ll just go sick on him and not stop, I hardley ever see him unless he comes to pick my sister up. Really one prick of a guy,
You should tell your mom how you feel about it and that you don't feel it's right that you and her don't talk that often. Your mother is there to help you through your bad times and ask how you are and that, yours isn't because of her past boyfriend, which we can all understand.

What I suggest is you talk to your mom about it and also try and be more open with her. Do small things, like ask her how her day was etc, because once you've done that then she will see that you are trying to be open with her, and she will start being open with you, too.

Hope all goes well with it mate,

Cheers,
Delluzion.
Quote:Such a big help there mate i really appreciate it

No problem. And don't do anything really stupid to the guy to make you get arrested.

GoodLuck!
- Brandenx781
HJT Team. Deltron <3 RDCA <3 Quintus <3
Thanks for this guys, trying to work this out with my mum at the moment, things looking a little bit better so far Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [TUT] Arguments how to stop them or win them Sam 8 913 07-09-2010, 02:32 AM
Last Post: racer4630