Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My dog was took away:(
Hey guys i recently had a great dog, i loved him was like a son in a waySmile we had him since a pup for like 4-5 years, never bit anyone, a very cute and friendly dog and playful, loves kids and one day my sister was being too rough with him cos he was only little, she was taking something out his mouth, which shes been warned not to do and he bit her on face, i wouldnt have said it was intentinally, maybe to try get whatever it was back off her thinking she was playing. Then my sisters dad who my mum has been getting abuse off for quite some time, gave my mum a limit on how long shes got to get rid of the dog. It was really heartbreaking to see him goSad The dog got blagged quite a lot off my sis. What do you guys think.

edit: got pics of him now his name's oscar Smile

[Image: ozzy.jpg]
thats sad Sad

im sorry to hear
Wow dude that sucks, I have five dogs myself, I would hate to get them took away.
I lost one of my dogs when I got a little sisters too. It sucked because my dog was still a puppy, it was to hyper to be around a baby. I was so sad for weeks.
(06-09-2011, 01:08 AM)INC3PT!0N™ Wrote: Hey guys i recently had a great dog, i loved him was like a son in a waySmile we had him since a pup for like 4-5 years, never bit anyone, a very cute and friendly dog and playful, loves kids and one day my sister was being too rough with him cos he was only little, she was taking something out his mouth, which shes been warned not to do and he bit her on face, i wouldnt have said it was intentinally, maybe to try get whatever it was back off her thinking she was playing. Then my sisters dad who my mum has been getting abuse off for quite some time, gave my mum a limit on how long shes got to get rid of the dog. It was really heartbreaking to see him goSad The dog got blagged quite a lot off my sis. What do you guys think.
I think that is BS. What do you expect the dog to do? It has nothing to do with agression, if you are freakin with a dog, it's going to bite.

I'm sorry for you loss bro.
(06-09-2011, 01:42 PM)Green Bay Wrote: I think that is BS. What do you expect the dog to do? It has nothing to do with agression, if you are freakin with a dog, it's going to bite.

everything i said there is 100% why the hell would i lie, i loved that dog so much it was my sisters fault he bit her because she was freakin about with him making him mad, Of corse it wernt the dogs fault
damn sorry for the lost kinda sad how long was the dog around you? Did you raise it?
That's depressing Sad Sorry to hear about it, sadsadsad.
yea we raised it from a pup, wasnt a visious dog at all either

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Your Favorite breed of dog? SeaNanners™ 42 6,690 04-16-2014, 04:45 AM
Last Post: Icy
  Dog keeps barking at outside noises Infinity∞ 4 934 12-27-2012, 08:09 PM
Last Post: Dr.Cooper
  Video of My Dog Crytek 7 1,077 11-25-2012, 05:44 AM
Last Post: Ixam
  My phreak of a dog F3aR™ 31 4,083 03-23-2012, 11:12 AM
Last Post: Grin
  My dog got SKUNKED. Annuit Coeptis 14 2,167 03-10-2012, 09:36 PM