Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Refusing to work or socialize for all the wrong reasons
Okay I'm 16 right, at the age where my parents are wanting me to get a job and get some life experience. They don't care what job it is but I do. I have decent qualifications and education but cause of my age any type of part time job whether its a toilet cleaner or a McDonalds worker SHOULD be respectable enough...

However I only ever apply for jobs that I have no chance of getting simply because I feel to good to be working in places like McDonalds. It's a terrible attitude but I'm not gonna lie I have had an easy decent childhood and upbringing however I know I should be starting to adapt to the real world and what really matters in life but I don't want to.

It's not just work, it's clothes, barbers, food.. everything has to be designer, everything has to be the best. I also refuse to date girls any less than an 8 out of 10 in-case my family and friends laugh at me. I don't want or expect anyone to feel sorry for me, in-fact you will probably hate me, but I do want to change my attitude and I want some help or advice on ways I can change myself and my shallow minded views.

Thank you for reading, any replies welcome !
McDonalds offer quite good pay for under 18s. If you need to get a job I would apply for McDonalds.
my best advice would be to just do it, and stop caring. lol
(06-08-2011, 02:45 PM)xMan Wrote: my best advice would be to just do it, and stop caring. lol

Yeah that is true, try it out and if you don't like it. at least you tried it.
With that attitude, I don't think you would be open minded to even try to accept advice. Anyway, this is a personnal problem, I don't think there is a solution.
(06-08-2011, 02:29 PM)Bяian ♪ Wrote: Okay I'm 16 right, at the age where my parents are wanting me to get a job and get some life experience. They don't care what job it is but I do. I have decent qualifications and education but cause of my age any type of part time job whether its a toilet cleaner or a McDonalds worker SHOULD be respectable enough...

However I only ever apply for jobs that I have no chance of getting simply because I feel to good to be working in places like McDonalds. It's a terrible attitude but I'm not gonna lie I have had an easy decent childhood and upbringing however I know I should be starting to adapt to the real world and what really matters in life but I don't want to.

It's not just work, it's clothes, barbers, food.. everything has to be designer, everything has to be the best. I also refuse to date girls any less than an 8 out of 10 in-case my family and friends laugh at me. I don't want or expect anyone to feel sorry for me, in-fact you will probably hate me, but I do want to change my attitude and I want some help or advice on ways I can change myself and my shallow minded views.

Thank you for reading, any replies welcome !

Weird, we have the exact same problem. Thats crazy

(06-08-2011, 03:19 PM)Fraud Wrote: Weird, we have the exact same problem. Thats crazy
That's not a good thing, you guys have huge egos.
Yeah I know we have bad egos, and I know there probably ain't a solution. I guess I just wanted to see if anyone ever thought like I do, but don't anymore? Also referring to the first reply, I should have mentioned it's not money related, I'd rather work for 2.50 an hour in a fancy penthouse office than work for 6.50 an hour in McDonalds :\
Well, I used to think like this, kind of. I still don't have a job at the moment, but I'm also only 16 too. Smile
I'm going to be taking the last course over the summer in order to be a fully-qualified lifeguard, and I can probably get a job at the local recreational center.
Working with hot lifeguard-chicks at a almost brand-new pool... not to mention the hot girls swimming (hopefully Tongue)... yeah, it'll be good, lol.

A friend of mine works at McDonalds, her dad owns 4 of them, lol.

No one teases her or anything, though, because.. I mean, it's not like they have ANY jobs, lol.
(06-09-2011, 01:34 PM)Dеath Wrote: Well, I used to think like this, kind of. I still don't have a job at the moment, but I'm also only 16 too. Smile
I'm going to be taking the last course over the summer in order to be a fully-qualified lifeguard, and I can probably get a job at the local recreational center.
Working with hot lifeguard-chicks at a almost brand-new pool... not to mention the hot girls swimming (hopefully Tongue)... yeah, it'll be good, lol.

A friend of mine works at McDonalds, her dad owns 4 of them, lol.

No one teases her or anything, though, because.. I mean, it's not like they have ANY jobs, lol.

Thanks for the reply, I understand what your saying. The lifeguard does sound pretty good tho with the hot chicks, I might look into that Tongue

[Image: 6Z7z1Q6r2H5h7.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  is it wrong not to love your own family? ItsxThatx1Kidx 6 1,946 08-23-2017, 09:02 PM
Last Post: wasim s
  My life is just wrong. Lilxtiger 0 802 04-04-2013, 04:53 PM
Last Post: Lilxtiger
  Something has to be wrong with me skorch 10 1,850 02-11-2012, 10:18 PM
Last Post: skorch
  Am I doing something wrong? 8 1,894 01-20-2012, 08:54 PM
Last Post: Peter L
  Turning to alchohol when things go wrong TalishHF 15 2,453 01-18-2012, 09:53 AM
Last Post: Graphic™