Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.86 Average
Opinion on weed?
Well I know this is a topic that people tend to have strong views on so tell me what you think about the drug. Do you think it should be legal?

Also do you think it's ok to smoke it even if it isn't legal?
Yeah it should be legal, It's never harmed anyone. Very strong anesthetic with little to no negative effects on body (Great for young chemotherapy patients) Very relaxing, Good for thing such as bipolar and isomania. It's a damn wonder drug if you ask me, Hell I even grow it myself.
Need website or forum help?
[Image: logo.png]
I'm not addicted, I'm committed....
Weed as a drug, should be made legal, as it is in Netherlands. I don't see them having any kind of Problems with that.
In my opinion, weed is "better" for people, as you don't smoke that much as you would smoke cigarettes and you notice the changes that happen to you.
Weed mostly has a relaxing effect on People, which reduces the possibility of someone losing control, like Alcohol for example.
Quitting cigarettes is much hard then quitting weed.
Many say you get addicted pretty fast and you switch to harder drugs, that's the case for like 5% of weed smokers.

IMO, Tobacco should be illegal, so should Alcohol... Weed however, should be made legal.
Woot I agree. Most people here are fairly intelligent so I am sure that THC has little or no negative effects on the body.

Especially with a a vaporiser. I am not addicted but its like alcohol to me. I would have it with a few mates if. I'm in the mood Smile

Haha I would love to grow it myself any tips?
(05-22-2011, 03:51 PM)WhiteFlame Wrote: Woot I agree. Most people here are fairly intelligent so I am sure that THC has little or no negative effects on the body.

Especially with a a vaporiser. I am not addicted but its like alcohol to me. I would have it with a few mates if. I'm in the mood Smile

No, sorry... I guess it would be against the rules... The only thing I could say is, look around March-May to plant it and once the plant is visible it should burn in the sun for 12 hours as I recall....
LOL broke the rules, I think...

I did notice, my short-term memory doesn't work as it has once, not really sure if it's because of weed.
(05-22-2011, 03:51 PM)WhiteFlame Wrote: Woot I agree. Most people here are fairly intelligent so I am sure that THC has little or no negative effects on the body.

If you do seriously conciser growing I will write a tut. Generally cannabis seeds are harder to sprout than regular plants but I've never had a single seed not sprout. Also I started off smoking occasionally with mates, Then every weekend to relax then gave up for 2month as I was running low on cash, I don't find it in any way physically or mentally addictive Big Grin Also I'm 90% sure that I am bipolar and it helps me focus when programming / studying.
Need website or forum help?
[Image: logo.png]
It being illegal is an old law and should be removed. It's only harming the country when it could be helping it so much.

I also hate the "don't drive when high" excuse because being high only enhances your senses in detecting danger..which is why you get paranoid around cops.
Yeah thanks for the advice. I myself only smoke with friends and have found it easy to stop for a couple of months Smile still is lush though Smile hmm will have to get some plants on the go Big Grin haha doubt I could to this but I wish.
I'd like to preface this by saying I have never done any drug. To me, it should have a similar standing as alcohol and cigarettes do today: legal and smoked in non-public places.

I know a lot of people try to justify with all these medical positives about smoking weed, when it the end it doesn't matter what they are for the majority of people. I can ask every single person at my school why they would want to smoke weed, and nearly every one will say they just wanna get high. Almost nobody really gives a damn about the medical pros and cons.

And that's not the problem. The problem is that the conservative side of society needs to get over the idea of "getting high", just like it was with getting drunk.

There are other drugs I would personally legalize before marijuana, but hell if the US could profit from the taxes and nothing absolutely insane happens to people using it, I'm fine with it.
[Image: 3djdbar2notglowing.png]
(05-22-2011, 04:16 PM)JDBar Wrote: I'd like to preface this by saying I have never done any drug. To me, it should have a similar standing as alcohol and cigarettes do today: legal and smoked in non-public places.

I know a lot of people try to justify with all these medical positives about smoking weed, when it the end it doesn't matter what they are for the majority of people. I can ask every single person at my school why they would want to smoke weed, and nearly every one will say they just wanna get high. Almost nobody really gives a damn about the medical pros and cons.

And that's not the problem. The problem is that the conservative side of society needs to get over the idea of "getting high", just like it was with getting drunk.

There are other drugs I would personally legalize before marijuana, but hell if the US could profit from the taxes and nothing absolutely insane happens to people using it, I'm fine with it.

Great argument. You are right about the fact the medical pros have little significance in the true argument of whether it should be allowed for recreational use.

Its all about profit for the USA and the UK for me. They have recently increased how illegal the drug is too over here raising it from a class c to a class b which is just a crazy thing to do...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  opinion on drugs? haphazard 24 3,301 04-25-2011, 01:30 AM
Last Post: Ambition
  [Weed] Need some advice Fishâ„¢ 7 1,423 03-29-2011, 11:10 AM
Last Post: Scalise
  Evolution: Fact or Opinion? Eve 3 696 02-02-2011, 11:09 AM
Last Post: Packers
  Opinion on this video? Epicly 0 380 01-22-2011, 11:00 PM
Last Post: Epicly
  Weed in amsterdam NekoChan 11 1,836 12-12-2010, 04:07 PM
Last Post: TTyme