Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What category do *you* belong in?
Owh, lawrd. I'm going to make my own thread now, cuz I can and cuz I am a:
The Oblivious/The Pseudo-*/The Helpful butthead/The Broseph/The "Your thread is inferior" guy
[Image: 58iH.gif]
We're not talking about programming or graphic design. This is you telling me I'm an asshole because I disagree with something you've wrote.
Your thread is inaccurate, given that you've placed every member into a negative stereotype. Not an opinion, it's a fact. This forum has a mostly positive vibe, you don't seem to see that.
(03-20-2011, 08:04 AM)Solidus Wrote: We're not talking about programming or graphic design. This is you telling me I'm an asshole because I disagree with something you've wrote.
Your thread is inaccurate, given that you've placed every member into a negative stereotype. Not an opinion, it's a fact. This forum has a mostly positive vibe, you don't seem to see that.

Also, there's one person in particular I've quoted 3 pages of their posts,
and 3/4ths of them were them flaming, or putting people down.

(03-20-2011, 08:04 AM)Solidus Wrote: This is you telling me I'm an asshole because I disagree with something you've wrote.

Well, below is you telling me my eyes are half shut. The only reason I called
You an "asshole is because that's what I happened to name
the group.

(03-20-2011, 07:32 AM)Solidus Wrote: Your eyes are half shut. There are many helpful, well mannered members here. Stop picking up on a few negatives you might see.

Not only that, you're doing *exactly* what you're complaining about.
I wrote a thread about things I see/my opinion, and you told me I'm wrong.

Pot calling the kettle black.
Also, I've said I fall into these categories as well, so this isn't me
just trying to pick on SF.
Then you're just as bad as I am.
It seems like you're saying disagreement is a bad thing, it's not. I'm disagreeing with you, but it a respectful way. You're disagreeing with me whilst calling me an asshole.
You haven't thought this through at all.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which Religion Do i belong to if any? BadWolf 41 11,608 03-20-2011, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Mous
  Xmas category in MyPlaza Trinit 0 704 12-31-2009, 10:23 AM
Last Post: Trinit