Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
who created god.
Im not bashing anyone for believing want they want to.
(03-16-2011, 06:24 PM)Socrates Wrote: Im not bashing anyone for believing want they want to.

Yes you have, plenty of times.
This topic can be debated on for so long & never end! lol
Active
(03-16-2011, 07:30 PM)GrammarPhreak Wrote: This topic can be debated on for so long & never end! lol

That's been my point since the start of the thread xD

(03-16-2011, 07:58 PM)Mous Wrote: That's been my point since the start of the thread xD

It's endless, lol.
Active
(03-16-2011, 08:01 PM)GrammarPhreak Wrote: It's endless, lol.

That's what arguments over religion are. You throw opinions at eachother and neither side has any evidence to support anything. It will always end in a stalemate, and they are completely pointless.

Hence why I originally came in here with a witty comment about copyrighting god to make money, lol.
I don't splel check.
I've just watched a few videos on the net, and youtube. It showed m theory which some of you may be familiar with. M- theory is matter colliding and creating the big bang. Take a look at it for you skeptics.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcsWJ8NywSk
(03-16-2011, 10:09 PM)Socrates Wrote: I've just watched a few videos on the net, and youtube. It showed m theory which some of you may be familiar with. M- theory is matter colliding and creating the big bang. Take a look at it for you skeptics.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcsWJ8NywSk

FOR ALL YOU SKEPTICS, HERE'S ANOTHER THEORY THAT DOESN'T PROVE ANYTHING.

That'll convert the lot of you!
To clear up some confusion, I think you missunderstood my plain theory.
Under denying gravity I ment like.

Plain would be saying: fudge you gravity, I fly where and when I want.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
(03-16-2011, 11:35 PM)NekoChan Wrote: To clear up some confusion, I think you missunderstood my plain theory.
Under denying gravity I ment like.

Plain would be saying: fudge you gravity, I fly where and when I want.

That is the most accurate scientific explanation of a plane in flight I have ever heard.
Kudos.

Also, planes flying isn't a theory. That actually happens.

We have these things called "Airports", and I'm pretty sure if you
told a pilot his job was just a theory, he'd get kinda confused and/or mad.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Who Created South Park? green89 4 596 02-11-2013, 03:33 PM
Last Post: Applesauce
  One of the reasons I believe there is a God Annuit Coeptis 33 6,025 09-04-2011, 01:36 PM
Last Post: Blazin
  Destroy/Rebuild Until God Shows -Infectious 6 1,003 08-10-2011, 11:07 PM
Last Post: JDBar
  God woman NekoChan 11 2,047 07-05-2011, 03:56 AM
Last Post: NekoChan
  Sick woman praises God for tragedy in Japan Fragma 26 4,863 03-16-2011, 02:45 PM
Last Post: NekoChan