Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What kinda clothes style do you wear?
(03-07-2011, 03:41 PM)Swat Runs Train Wrote: Quite possibly true but they're waterproof, have excellent grip, warm and very durable, attractive features when you live in Canada lol.

Your a Canadian !?

Same man, but I wear these shoes even though it's horrible to walk on slushy sidewalks.

[Image: dc-mensnet-blackwhite-1.jpg]

I have white laces though.
[Image: baked1.png]
I have black hair. Not really short but shaped up. Prada Glasses, Skinny jeans but not that I look like some fagget with no air for my dick, I keep it baggy. Um a tight shirt, usually an American Eagle or Aeropastal shirt or w\e. Um Nike's/Jordans/Prada shoes or some times high top pumas. Then I wear my G-Shock watch I have 5 so far... some Chrome or Versace Cologne and some others. And pretty much thats it. Maybe when it's cold a hoody with my PeaCoat. That's basically it. I have different styles for different things/time/seasons/ w\e.
(03-07-2011, 04:49 PM)Baked Wrote:
(03-07-2011, 03:41 PM)Swat Runs Train Wrote: Quite possibly true but they're waterproof, have excellent grip, warm and very durable, attractive features when you live in Canada lol.

Your a Canadian !?

Same man, but I wear these shoes even though it's horrible to walk on slushy sidewalks.

I thought about getting some like that but no stores around me have them, and I didn't feel like ordering them offline.
(03-07-2011, 04:56 PM)F R O Z E ™ Wrote: I have black hair. Not really short but shaped up. Prada Glasses, Skinny jeans but not that I look like some fagget with no air for my dick, I keep it baggy. Um a tight shirt, usually an American Eagle or Aeropastal shirt or w\e. Um Nike's/Jordans/Prada shoes or some times high top pumas. Then I wear my G-Shock watch I have 5 so far... some Chrome or Versace Cologne and some others. And pretty much thats it. Maybe when it's cold a hoody with my PeaCoat. That's basically it. I have different styles for different things/time/seasons/ w\e.

Ya i know what you mean, i don't like skinnies, but theres a difference between the girl skinnies that hug your nuts and then skinnies like you wear. i don't really wear much different with seasons other then my jacket / hoody. i usually were iozone (i think thats what its called) or Axe cologne.
[Image: psychois21.png]
I thought i'd be different and post some pictures, I wear on a day to day basis.

T-Shirt/Undershirt:
Hoody:

Shoes:
Or

Cheers Smile

Jeans:
Couldn't find a pic. Black jeans, a little baggy, but not tight.

In the summer I just wear a tshirt and some Quicksilver board shorts. Smile
(03-07-2011, 04:49 PM)Baked Wrote: Your a Canadian !?

(03-07-2011, 04:56 PM)F R O Z E ™ Wrote: I have black hair. Not really short but shaped up. Prada Glasses, Skinny jeans but not that I look like some fagget with no air for my dick, I keep it baggy. Um a tight shirt, usually an American Eagle or Aeropastal shirt or w\e. Um Nike's/Jordans/Prada shoes or some times high top pumas. Then I wear my G-Shock watch I have 5 so far... some Chrome or Versace Cologne and some others. And pretty much thats it. Maybe when it's cold a hoody with my PeaCoat. That's basically it. I have different styles for different things/time/seasons/ w\e.

(03-07-2011, 08:24 PM)spY[3Mo] Wrote: I thought i'd be different and post some pictures, I wear on a day to day basis.

T-Shirt/Undershirt:
Hoody:

Shoes:
Or

Cheers Smile

Jeans:
Couldn't find a pic. Black jeans, a little baggy, but not tight.

In the summer I just wear a tshirt and some Quicksilver board shorts. Smile

Dude i love that first pair of shoes, and i usually hate shoes like that. and ya i guess we could start posting pictures uh?
(03-07-2011, 04:49 PM)Baked Wrote: Your a Canadian !?

Aww yeah Canadians represent!

I wear a long T-Shirt that's either QuickSilver, DC or something in that nature that drags down to my mid thigh and the selves would stop right at my elbow. I'd wear a dark blue jeans, and some awesome shoes that are skater shoes. I wear the same setup everyday in the rain/the cold and the hot.
I wear a black T shirt with jeans, Reaction or sean johns with my Michael Jordans and a jacket, in public I would wear my AK47 round around my neck for a necklace.

When I ball I look all cholo and stuff, you know, short pants sagging a bit unintentionally...
[Image: t5BWm.png]
(03-08-2011, 05:50 PM)Epicly Wrote: Aww yeah Canadians represent!

I wear a long T-Shirt that's either QuickSilver, DC or something in that nature that drags down to my mid thigh and the selves would stop right at my elbow. I'd wear a dark blue jeans, and some awesome shoes that are skater shoes. I wear the same setup everyday in the rain/the cold and the hot.

the only thing that really changes in my setup is shorts / pants and if i wear jacket or not.
(03-07-2011, 09:58 AM)Twicks Wrote: I usually wear my hair boob length, parted to the side, with side bangs, like this:
[Image: Selena-Gomez145.jpg]

I usually wear basketball shorts and baggier shirts around the house. When I go out, I either wear straight leg, kinda tight jeans or shorts. I also wear tightish shirts, like Aeropostal shirts. Always short sleeves. Then I put a hoodie over it, put on my skate shoes, and leave Big Grin

Each time I come to this thread I always fix this picture for like 1 minutes. So Damn Beautiful! Selena Gomez <3
(03-10-2011, 05:04 PM)iMaяᵼọ999 Wrote: Each time I come to this thread I always fix this picture for like 1 minutes. So Damn Beautiful! Selena Gomez <3
Ha, just out of curiosity how old are you? (not making fun of you just asking simple question.) she is pretty good looking

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  So what does SF wear? old 25 3,124 07-03-2011, 12:07 PM
Last Post: RiPPiiN
  Do you wear contacts, glasses, both, or neither? Elektrisk 33 4,346 03-15-2011, 04:58 PM
Last Post: Thomas
  Where to get clothes like this? Xander 8 968 01-19-2011, 01:01 AM
Last Post: Zyke132
  Question about NikeID Clothes... Twicks 6 632 11-17-2010, 12:47 PM
Last Post: Twicks
  Do you wear house shoes? Elektrisk 23 2,930 12-13-2009, 05:57 AM
Last Post: υℓqυισяяα