Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Have you ever Tried a Drug?
Zyptic, ever done Crystal Meth?

This guy has.

[Image: MotivatorCrystalMeth.jpg]
[Image: jVYFt.gif]
No one is more enslaved than those that falsely think they are free. | Love hurts - alot.
Tried quite a few drugs in my time :/

Weed, Acid, Poppers, LSD, Prescribed Meds, Speed, Coke, Ecstasy & a ton of Alcohol. Most I take now is alcohol & weed.

It's not big & it's not clever.
i was a regular stoner after high school but i just grew out of the phase after a while i am pretty clean now. I am not a big drinker so why i quit mary jane i became pretty much 100% sober everyday day in day out.,and i like it better that way its good to be clean.
[Image: bustedtees.07e3d5a3-8bf6-4c9a-8f85-5bccf2e28120.gif]
I tried abit of coke once, I was flying of my face.
I have never tried anything. I don't want to put any of that stuff in my body due to the fact that I'm worried about the side effects.
I smoke weed for me its relaxing it takes the edge off of life but i'll stop soon.
Weed, it was fun. Until I got caught.
"Why judge a life you can't change?"
You are an important person who deserves to be happy.
I've tried alcohol, which is no big deal. I have also smoked marijuana, which is the only illegal drug I will ever use. I drink and smoke at parties, just because it makes it more fun. I never let anything get out of hand.
done things I cant even pronounce...
tma's and datura or my current fave
oh and bromo dragon fly....
salvia is really cool
smoked alot of gen-13/mkultra...

drugs make life worth living
slowly getting better
Smoked weed for nearly a week straight, only because a mate was down from Melbourne, but I haven't smoked since. I drink most weekends, but I'm on and off with drinking, as I took 6months off at the later half of last year and started on new years, worst move ever! But yeah, soon to go off again, and right now I'm a little bit drunk!

So, yeah!

Cheers