Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bye Bye Neon
Just replaced my Dodge Neon with this.

It's actually a birthday gift for my wife. She's loving it.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
Ohhh my godddddddddd............

That is absolutely class.

Dam, you get toooooo much money from HF!
You bought that as a present! lol she's lucky. Big Grin
It looks awesome, btw my birthday passed but I still accept late presents. Whistle
[Image: burninglove4.png]
It's a used 2008 GT with 40k miles. Not exactly the most expensive car on the lot. And I have a 6 year payment plan so monthly costs aren't too bad. I could barely afford it but my wife is worth it and it's the car she has always wanted.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
It's worth it, mustangs are sexy.
I'm sure you'll want a go too. Big Grin
I'm sure she gave you a big kiss when your gave her that.
[Image: burninglove4.png]
That's a great birthday present. Is it a Manual or Auto? I love driving mustangs I got to drive my uncles Shelby GT500 a couple times. Man that things gets it
It's automatic. I'd rather have a stick too but it's okay. And I can drive the car anytime I want. I'll see if I can take some pics later on.
(02-03-2011, 02:51 PM)Omniscient Wrote: It's automatic. I'd rather have a stick too but it's okay. And I can drive the car anytime I want. I'll see if I can take some pics later on.

Does she know how to drive a manual? And if you've never driven a mustang before id suggest taking it out on the freeway for some fun Thumbsup
Yes she can drive a stick pretty well. It's not that hard. This is a used car and if they had a manual I would have bought one. And I took it out that night up to 100 very easily. Gauge goes to 150. I'll probably do some aftermarket stuff like a K&N and other goodies. It's about 300 HP and I'd like to see if I can get it to 350. I might even buy a new computer .
Well im guessing you don't want to throw down 5k for a supercharger, but a good Aftermarket cold air intake will probably give 10-20 horsepower. And your going to buy aftermarket comp? why not just tune it

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Buddy wrecked his neon lol pics. ktmrider530 22 4,051 04-07-2010, 02:11 AM
Last Post: Air