Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Truck... worth it?
I think you shouldn't get a ford, you live in Texas right? What do you need a truck for?
I'm a Honda guy, I like my v-tec, I will never own a truck.
Only get a dodge if your going to get a diesel, cant beat that cummins. But you'll more than likely need a new rear end by 90k miles Big Grin cant beat a built tough ford though
A ford is nice and can seat many, but it can chug down gas/diesel like anything. I suggest getting a Mitsubishi/Fuso (very reliable), or an Isuzu.
Quote:My religion tells me that God made the universe. My science tells me how.

[Image: 034_p16.jpg]
(02-01-2011, 03:10 AM)Mao Wrote: A ford is nice and can seat many, but it can chug down gas/diesel like anything. I suggest getting a Mitsubishi/Fuso (very reliable), or an Isuzu.
trucks of the same size and engine are going to get about the same gas mileage... whether its a dodge,chevy,ford,mitsushitsi, etc
I think it's safer to be worried and careful than to feel more comfortable. I wouldn't get a truck unless you need it to pull things, or to carry big loads.
Some trucks are not THAT bad on gas, it depends on what you're thinking of getting. I'd rather have a truck incase I needed to move/haul anything.
If you're a safe driver then you shouldn't worry about safety. Unless you buy a car without a windshield that is. I say go for the one better on gas mileage.
I can tell you that gas prices suck I know because I drive a Yukon Denali XL. <-Drinks gas bad it cost me around $75-80 to fill it up. I have to put gas in it at least once a week so yea I pretty much have no money to spend on myself or GF. Get a good car and by good I mean not a tin can.
[Image: jonysig.png]
Idk man, I would get a car if I was you.
"Why judge a life you can't change?"
You are an important person who deserves to be happy.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rate my truck. 3D™ 11 1,734 10-23-2011, 07:51 PM
Last Post: SO_TIRED
  Couple sounds from my truck Packers 3 1,060 02-06-2011, 08:14 PM
Last Post: H0p.e
  Can someone tell me what this truck is? element// 14 2,608 01-31-2011, 02:15 PM
Last Post: Packers
  Personal funny truck stories ^_^ xerotic 22 7,594 12-12-2010, 04:41 PM
Last Post: xerotic
  Got some illegal headlights for my truck. ktmrider530 35 5,366 11-21-2010, 02:09 AM
Last Post: iCyber Attack