Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How to hook the keyboard. [VB.NET] [TuT]
Thanks, really nice tut Smile
Help me hatch my egg please ;P[Image: BmT8.gif]
[Image: Evo-Sig2.jpg]
Thanks, what else can this be used for?
(10-29-2009, 02:22 AM)fail ninja Wrote: Thanks, what else can this be used for?

If you modify it correctly, it can be used as a keyscrambler to protect you from keyloggers.
[Image: Lj]
I feel like the biggest idiot, but why would this work after opening your source? But not work when I create a new project and C/P the EXACT source code. I have textbox1 and everything. But it doesn't work. I don't consider myself a great coder, but this is pissing me off that I can't figure it out. I tried it in .NET 2008 and 2010. I will post my project in a .rar and see if it does the same thing for you. Maybe I just need some sleep or something but I have never felt so stupid.

My Project
(11-15-2010, 10:24 PM)KoBE Wrote: I feel like the biggest idiot, but why would this work after opening your source? But not work when I create a new project and C/P the EXACT source code. I have textbox1 and everything. But it doesn't work. I don't consider myself a great coder, but this is pissing me off that I can't figure it out. I tried it in .NET 2008 and 2010. I will post my project in a .rar and see if it does the same thing for you. Maybe I just need some sleep or something but I have never felt so stupid.

My Project

I just downloaded your project and took a look at it, I'm really not sure why it doesn't work to be honest lol. I've changed it to just about the exact same as Vorfins, but still couldn't get it to work. Sorry I couldn't help you out.
[Image: dHtHt.png]

Learning C++
(12-01-2010, 01:05 AM)versx Wrote: I just downloaded your project and took a look at it, I'm really not sure why it doesn't work to be honest lol. I've changed it to just about the exact same as Vorfins, but still couldn't get it to work. Sorry I couldn't help you out.

Yea, VStudio does weird shiz like that sometimes. I was just going through to dissect the code and break it down piece by piece but it wouldnt work. Weird.
Ok, so figured it out... Had to right click on My Project, click properties, then go to debug.. and uncheck 'Enable the Visual Studio hosting process'... haha so gay! If anyone runs into that problem.. then there ya go.
Detected like hell but thanks anyway.
Oh... book marked..
[Image: t5BWm.png]
Very nice tutorial, as always Vorfin.
[Image: angelsig.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  VB.NET Port Scanner [TUT] Fragma 30 12,601 11-27-2012, 11:26 PM
Last Post: ƃu∀ ıʞƃu∀
  [TUT] MD5 Encrypter & Finder [VB.NET] Fragma 12 6,869 11-25-2012, 10:36 PM
Last Post: ƃu∀ ıʞƃu∀
  [TUT] How to make a simple WebBrowser in VB 2010! [TUT] - [ Pictures] Statics 95 54,990 10-07-2012, 06:56 AM
Last Post: a99
  [TUT]Auto-Update System[TUT] HB Virus 3 2,128 01-07-2012, 02:21 PM
Last Post: Mastermrz
  [TUT]Enable and Disable TaskManger in vb.net [TUT] HB Virus 4 2,812 12-19-2011, 10:10 AM
Last Post: euverve