Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What was your first app?
My first app in python was a keylogger. I was learning when python was very small.
Mine was the extremely complex.... 'Hello World' console app.

I wish I could make my first app.
Maybe I should start learning... someday.
[Image: 58iH.gif]
The first thing I ever made was... I have no clue...
It depends what you consider an "app".

The first thing I made (That I would consider a full program) was a TCP/UDP flooder with a GUI and duration, IP, and port inputs.
It's funny how everyone that codes just makes hacking tools haha.
"Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back".
[Image: siggy.png]
MSN: Xzotic@live.com
(11-14-2010, 07:17 AM)Xzotic Wrote: It's funny how everyone that codes just makes hacking tools haha.

Yes. I almost took down Facebook with my 'Hello World' app. Oui
(11-14-2010, 07:17 AM)Xzotic Wrote: It's funny how everyone that codes just makes hacking tools haha.

Hacking tools? It was too learn how to do it and because that was what the person holding the coding contest at the time wanted us to make.
I'm just saying that what most people post is hacking tools. I rarely see tools that have to do with anything else.
(11-15-2010, 11:05 AM)Xzotic Wrote: I'm just saying that what most people post is hacking tools. I rarely see tools that have to do with anything else.

Very true. I guess it's because "hacking tools" seem to entice people more than making things such as an Amortization Calculator (one of my recent projects). When I first got into programming though, I will admit it was to make MSN Messenger bots. Weird.
(11-15-2010, 03:25 PM)the_GENie Wrote: Very true. I guess it's because "hacking tools" seem to entice people more than making things such as an Amortization Calculator (one of my recent projects). When I first got into programming though, I will admit it was to make MSN Messenger bots. Weird.

Haha exactly, I did it too, thats the reason i started coding so i could make hacking tools