Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How would I get the girl award?
I guess I never thought about it in that sense, just the technical way lol. I would agree though too. Someone who goes through all that trouble just to have everyone know they are a girl and get one flower award doesn't make much sense.
lol, naw. I'm actually a girl, so no photoshopping necessary ;]
Perhaps I'll both make a video AND take a pic, who knows?
(11-12-2010, 06:38 PM)Twicks Wrote: lol, naw. I'm actually a girl, so no photoshopping necessary ;]
Perhaps I'll both make a video AND take a pic, who knows?

Do I get to be the judge? If you want, you can send me the video first and i'll tell you if it's good or not? We expect you to perfectly speak out your username, your drivers license, and all that. lol

No, I actually dont think it would be a very secure thing... I dont think that admin or staff will try to prove anyone wrong on this award. There's no real need for overdoing it, but I hope you get that award.

(You'd be the first person to get it actually)
good luck
Thanks for the wishes :3 It'd be cool to be the first SF member to get this award. lol
You wouldn't be the first. Sarah an old member was granted it before she was banned.
Oh haha, well I wouldn't know. I guess being the second and only current one is pretty cool
Ahha well just take a pic with your webcam, with some SF usernames on it and the SF link. that should be legit enough..
I see everyone is taking my idea.
Nearly four years and don't regret a single day.
I was once a girl...

Well.I wasn't but just wanted to say that lol. I'm pretty sure if you just held up a sign with your username and 'Support Forums' on it that'll be enough proof.
Eve should be the first recipient, to be honest.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Support Forums Award Question? Machine 3 585 10-04-2012, 02:50 PM
Last Post: Cubs
  I dont like the HF support feather award thespragg 25 3,335 10-17-2011, 01:23 PM
Last Post: Grin
  100 Posts in one day .......WTF....Award for this Spammer ?!?!?! Š Λ☨∀И 23 3,622 04-08-2011, 04:41 PM
Last Post: Solidus
  Someone is here for the "Feather" award... Carb0n F1ber 22 3,720 04-25-2010, 02:16 AM
Last Post: Carb0n F1ber
  When is the feather award done? Gone 5 723 04-14-2010, 07:59 PM
Last Post: Gone