Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well, I guess Bye
Well, I loved the stay here. Unfortunately,Omni felt that my "behaviour" was "unacceptable". But I guess it's that time and season to move on anyhow.

The point of this thread is to formerly say goodbye to my now former friends. I will still chat with some of you; as I have created deeper relationships with them. But for those that I don't, then goodluck and have a nice time at SF.

Peace out niggas. :biggrin:
(08-21-2010, 07:05 PM)Guest Wrote: Well, I loved the stay here. Unfortunately,Omni felt that my "behaviour" was "unacceptable". But I guess it's that time and season to move on anyhow.

The point of this thread is to formerly say goodbye to my now former friends. I will still chat with some of you; as I have created deeper relationships with them. But for those that I don't, then goodluck and have a nice time at SF.

Peace out niggas. :biggrin:
This is Xenon btw, forgot to mention that.
WTF is this, why did you ban him!?
Good bye.

http://www.supportforums.net/bans.php
That's so retarded, he's never been warned by anyone here and then he gets permabanned?! WTF!?
I would suggest contacting a Staff member, probably Omniscient. However I don't think you'll get a more in-depth reason.

Decision has been made.
Dude, you got pwned. Bebe-pleure

Goodbye!
Contact Omniscient. He may disclose which specific behaviour is referred to.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Self-concious (I guess that's the word) about my looks, please rate lol Gerira 7 1,056 08-31-2011, 06:26 PM
Last Post: LiteFire
  I guess this is not a way to live... Gerira 13 1,571 07-26-2011, 02:54 AM
Last Post: -Infectious
  I guess its not heathly. Gone 27 2,123 07-19-2010, 11:20 AM
Last Post: Solidify